ملتقى قطرات العلم النسائي

الـــمـــصـــحـــــف الـــجـــامـــع
مـــصـــحـــــف آيـــــات
موقع الدرر السنية للبحث عن تحقيق حديث

العودة   ملتقى قطرات العلم النسائي > ::الملتقى العام:: > -francais - English section

-francais - English section قسم يهتم بالعلوم الشرعية الموثقة باللغة الإنجليزية والفرنسية

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 07-25-2012, 04:58 AM
الصورة الرمزية أم أبي التراب
أم أبي التراب أم أبي التراب غير متواجد حالياً
مدير

تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2010
المشاركات: 4,023
افتراضي عقوبة الإفطار في رمضان من غير عذر The punishment for breaking the fast in Ramadaan with no excuse

عقوبة الإفطار في رمضان من غير عذر

The punishment for breaking the fast in Ramadaan with no excuse

la peine prévue en cas de rupture du jeûne sans excuse

أنا لا أصوم هل أعذب يوم القيامة ؟ .

الحمد لله
صوم رمضان أحد الأركان التي بني عليها الإسلام ، وقد أخبر الله أنه كتبه على المؤمنين من هذه الأمة ، كما كتبه على من كان قبلهم، فقال تعالى : ( يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا كُتِبَ عَلَيْكُمُ الصِّيَامُ كَمَا كُتِبَ عَلَى الَّذِينَ مِنْ قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ ) البقرة / 183
وقال : ( شَهْرُ رَمَضَانَ الَّذِي أُنْزِلَ فِيهِ الْقُرْآنُ هُدىً لِلنَّاسِ وَبَيِّنَاتٍ مِنَ الْهُدَى وَالْفُرْقَانِ فَمَنْ شَهِدَ مِنْكُمُ الشَّهْرَ فَلْيَصُمْهُ وَمَنْ كَانَ مَرِيضاً أَوْ عَلَى سَفَرٍ فَعِدَّةٌ مِنْ أَيَّامٍ أُخَرَ يُرِيدُ اللَّهُ بِكُمُ الْيُسْرَ وَلا يُرِيدُ بِكُمُ الْعُسْرَ وَلِتُكْمِلُوا الْعِدَّةَ وَلِتُكَبِّرُوا اللَّهَ عَلَى مَا هَدَاكُمْ وَلَعَلَّكُمْ تَشْكُرُونَ ) البقرة / 185

وروى البخاري (8) ومسلم (16) عَنْ ابْنِ عُمَرَ رَضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمَا قَالَ : قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ : ( بُنِيَ الإِسْلامُ عَلَى خَمْسٍ : شَهَادَةِ أَنْ لا إِلَهَ إِلا اللَّهُ وَأَنَّ مُحَمَّدًا رَسُولُ اللَّهِ ، وَإِقَامِ الصَّلاةِ ، وَإِيتَاءِ الزَّكَاةِ ، وَالْحَجِّ ، وَصَوْمِ رَمَضَان ) .
فمن ترك الصوم فقد ترك ركناً من أركان الإسلام ، وفعل كبيرة عظيمة من كبائر الذنوب ،
وقد روى أبو يعلى في مسنده عن ابن عباس رضي الله عنه عن النبي صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ قال : ( عرى الإسلام وقواعد الدين ثلاثة عليهن أسس الإسلام من ترك واحدة منهن فهو بها كافر حلال الدم : شهادة أن لا إله إلا الله ، والصلاة المكتوبة ، وصوم رمضان ) . والحديث صححه الذهبي ، وحسنه الهيثمي في مجمع الزوائد (1/48) والمنذري في الترغيب والترهيب برقم 805 ، 1486 ، وضعفه الألباني في السلسة الضعيفة برقم 94 .
وقال الذهبي في الكبائر (ص 64):
وعند المؤمنين مقرر أن من ترك صوم رمضان بلا مرض ولا غرض ( أي بلا عذر يبيح ذلك ) أنه شر من الزاني ومدمن الخمر ، بل يشكون في إسلامه ويظنون به الزندقة والانحلال اهـ .
ومما صح من الوعيد على ترك الصوم ما رواه ابن خزيمة (1986) وابن حبان (7491) عن أبي أمامة الباهلي قال : سمعت رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم يقول : ( بينا أنا نائم إذ أتاني رجلان فأخذا بضبعيّ ( الضبع هو العضد ) فأتيا بي جبلا وعِرا ، فقالا : اصعد فقلت : إني لا أطيقه . فقالا : إنا سنسهله لك . فصعدت حتى إذا كنت في سواء الجبل إذا بأصوات شديدة ، قلت : ما هذه الأصوات ؟ قالوا : هذا عواء أهل النار . ثم انطلقا بي فإذا أنا بقوم معلقين بعراقيبهم ، مشققة أشداقهم ، تسيل أشداقهم دما، قلت : من هؤلاء ؟ قال : هؤلاء الذين يفطرون قبل تحلة صومهم . صححه الألباني في صحيح موارد الظمآن برقم 1509.
قال الألباني رحمه الله : هذه عقوبة من صام ثم أفطر عمدا قبل حلول وقت الإفطار ، فكيف يكون حال من لا يصوم أصلا ؟! نسأل الله السلامة والعافية في الدنيا والآخرة اهـ .
والعُرقوب هو العَصَب الذي فوق مؤخرة قدم الإنسان .
والشِّدق هو جانب الفم .
فالنصيحة للأخ السائل : أن يتقي الله تعالى ، ويحذر نقمته وغضبه وأليم عقابه ، ولتبادر إلى التوبة قبل أن يفاجأك هاذم اللذات ومفرق الجماعات ، فإن اليوم عمل ولا حساب ، وغداً حساب ولا عمل ، واعلم أن من تاب تاب الله عليه ، ومن تقرب إلى الله شبرا تقرب إليه باعا ، فهو الكريم الحليم الرحيم سبحانه : ( أَلَمْ يَعْلَمُوا أَنَّ اللَّهَ هُوَ يَقْبَلُ التَّوْبَةَ عَنْ عِبَادِهِ وَيَأْخُذُ الصَّدَقَاتِ وَأَنَّ اللَّهَ هُوَ التَّوَّابُ الرَّحِيمُ ) التوبة / 104
ولو جربت الصوم وعلمت ما فيه من اليسر ، والأنس ، والراحة ، والقرب من الله ، ما تركته.
وتأمل قول الله تعالى في ختام آيات الصوم : ( يُرِيدُ اللَّهُ بِكُمُ الْيُسْرَ وَلا يُرِيدُ بِكُمُ الْعُسْرَ ) وقوله ( وَلَعَلَّكُمْ تَشْكُرُونَ ) لتدرك أن الصوم نعمة تستحق الشكر ، ولهذا كان جماعة من السلف يتمنون أن يكون العام كله رمضان .
نسأل الله أن يوفقك ، وأن يهديك ، وأن يشرح صدرك لما فيه سعادتك في الدنيا والآخرة .
والله أعلم .

الإسلام سؤال وجواب

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة أم أبي التراب ; 06-11-2017 الساعة 03:33 PM
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 07-25-2012, 05:00 AM
مدير

افتراضي

The punishment for breaking the fast in Ramadaan with no excuse

I do not fast. Will I be punished on the Day of Resurrection?.

Praise be to Allaah.
Fasting in Ramadaan is one of the pillars on which Islam is built. Allaah tells us that He has prescribed it for the believers of this ummah [nation], as He prescribed it for those who came before them. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):
“O you who believe! Observing As-Sawm (the fasting) is prescribed for you as it was prescribed for those before you, that you may become Al-Muttaqoon (the pious”
[al-Baqarah 2:183]
“The month of Ramadan in which was revealed the Qur’aan, a guidance for mankind and clear proofs for the guidance and the criterion (between right and wrong). So whoever of you sights (the crescent on the first night of) the month (of Ramadan i.e. is present at his home), he must observe Sawm (fasts) that month, and whoever is ill or on a journey, the same number [of days which one did not observe Sawm (fasts) must be made up] from other days. Allaah intends for you ease, and He does not want to make things difficult for you. (He wants that you) must complete the same number (of days), and that you must magnify Allaah [i.e. to say Takbeer (Allaahu Akbar: Allaah is the Most Great)] for having guided you so that you may be grateful to Him”
[al-Baqarah 2:185]
Al-Bukhaari (8) and Muslim (16) narrated that Ibn ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Islam is built on five (pillars): the testimony that there is no god but Allaah and Muhammad is the Messenger of Allaah; establishing prayer; paying zakaah; Hajj; and fasting Ramadaan.”
Whoever does not fast has abandoned one of the pillars of Islam, and is committing a grave major sin. Indeed some of the salaf were of the view that he is a kaafir [disbeliever] and apostate – we seek refuge with Allaah from that.
Abu Ya’la narrated in his Musnad from Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The bonds of Islam and the bases of religion are three, on which Islam was founded. Whoever gives up one of them becomes a kaafir thereby and it is permissible to shed his blood: the testimony that there is no god but Allaah, the prescribed prayers and fasting Ramadaan.”
This hadeeth was classed as saheeh by al-Dhahabi, and as hasan by al-Haythami in Majma’ al-Zawaa’id, 1/48, and by al-Mundhiri in al-Targheeb wa’l-Tarheeb, no. 805, 1486. Classed as da’eef by al-Albaani in al-Silsilah al-Da’eefah, no. 94.
Al-Dhahabi said in al-Kabaa’ir, p. 64.
Whoever does not fast in Ramadaan without being sick or having any other excuse that allows him not to fast is more evil than the adulterer or drunkard, indeed they doubted his Islam and thought that this was heresy.
A saheeh report which warns against not fasting was narrated by Ibn Khuzaymah (1986) and Ibn Hibbaan (7491) from Abu Umaamah al-Baahili who said: I heard the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say: “Whilst I was sleeping two men came to me and took my by the arm and brought me to a cragged mountain. They said, ‘Climb up.’ I said, ‘I cannot.’ They said, ‘We will make it easy for you.’ So I climbed up until I was at the top of the mountain. Then I heard loud voices. I said, ‘What are these voices?’ They said, ‘This is the howling of the people of Hell.” Then I was taken until I saw people hanging by their hamstrings, with the sides of their mouths torn and blood pouring from their mouths.’ I said, ‘Who are these?’ He said, ‘These are people who broke their fast before it was time.’” Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Mawaarid al-Zam’aan, no. 1509.
Al-Albaani (may Allaah have mercy on him) said: This is the punishment of those who fasted then broke the fast deliberately before the time for breaking the fast came, so who about those who do not fast at all? We ask Allaah to keep us safe and sound in this world and in the Hereafter.
Our advice to the brother who asked this question is to fear Allaah and to beware of His wrath, vengeance and a painful punishment. He should hasten to repent to Allaah before the destroyer of pleasures that splits people apart [i.e., death] takes him unawares. Today there is action and no reckoning, but tomorrow there will be the reckoning and no action. Note that whoever repents, Allaah will accept his repentance, and whoever draws closer to Allaah one hand span, Allaah will draw closer to him one cubit. For Allaah is Most Generous, Forbearing and Most Merciful, as He says (interpretation of the meaning):
“Know they not that Allaah accepts repentance from His slaves and takes the Sadaqaat (alms, charity), and that Allaah Alone is the One Who forgives and accepts repentance, Most Merciful?”
[al-Tawbah 9:104]
If you try fasting and find out how easy it is and what comfort it brings and how close it brings you to Allaah, you will never give it up.
Think about what Allaah says at the end of the verses on fasting (interpretation of the meaning):
“Allaah intends for you ease, and He does not want to make things difficult for you”
[al-Baqarah 2:185]
The phrase, “so that you may be grateful to Him” shows that fasting is a blessing for which we must give thanks. Hence some of the salaf used to wish that the whole year was Ramadaan.
We ask Allaah to help you and guide you, and to open your heart to that which will bring you happiness in this world and in the Hereafter.
And Allaah knows best.

Islam Q&A

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 07-25-2012, 05:02 AM
مدير

افتراضي

la peine prévue en cas de rupture du jeûne sans excuse

Serai-je châtié au jour de la Résurrection pour la non observance du jeûne?

Louanges à Allah
Le jeûne du Ramadan est un des piliers de l’Islam. Allah a dit dans Son livre qu’Il l’a prescrit à cette Umma comme Il l’avait fait à leurs prédécesseurs : «Ô les croyants! On vous a prescrit as-Siyâm comme on l' a prescrit à ceux d' avant vous, ainsi atteindrez- vous la piété, » (Coran, 2 : 183) et : « (Ces jours sont) le mois de Ramadân au cours duquel le Coran a été descendu comme guide pour les gens, et preuves claires de la bonne direction et du discernement. Donc, quiconque d' entre vous est présent en ce mois, qu' il jeûne! Et quiconque est malade ou en voyage, alors qu' il jeûne un nombre égal d' autres jours. - Allah veut pour vous la facilité, Il ne veut pas la difficulté pour vous, afin que vous en complétiez le nombre et que vous proclamiez la grandeur d' Allah pour vous avoir guidés, et afin que vous soyez reconnaissants! » (Coran, 2 : 185).
Al-Boukhari (8) et Mouslim (16) ont rapporté d’après Ibn Omar (P.A.a) que le Messager d’Allah (bénédiction et salut soient sur lui) a dit : « l’Islam est fondé sur cinq (piliers) :
- attester qu’il n’y a pas de dieu en dehors d’Allah et que Muhammad est Son messager ;
- observer la prière ;
- acquitter la zakat ;
- accomplir le pèlerinage à La Mecque ;
- pratiquer le jeûne du Ramadan.
Celui qui n’observe pas le jeûne abandonne un pilier de l’Islam et commet un des plus grands péchés. Bien plus, certains anciens soutinrent son infidélité et son apostasie. A Allah ne plaise.
Dans son Mousnad, Abou Yaala rapporte d’après Ibn Abbas (P.A.a) qui le tenait du Prophète (bénédiction et salut soient sur lui) : « les attaches de l’Islam et ses fondements sont au nombre de trois. Quiconque en omet un devient mécréant et perd l’inviolabilité de son sang :
- attester qu’il n’y a pas de dieu en dehors d’Allah ;
- observer la prière prescrite ;
- jeûner le Ramadan.
Ce hadith est déclaré authentique par adh-Dhahabi et bon par al-Haythami dans Madjma’az-Zawaïd, 1/48 et al-Moundhir dans at-Targhib wa at-Tarhib n° 805, 1486 et jugé faible par Al-Albani dans as-Silsila adh-Dhaïfa n° 94.
Dans al-Kabaïr, adh Dhahabi dit (p. 64) : « Il est admis pour tous les croyants que celui qui abandonne le jeûne du Ramadan sans maladie ni autre objectif (sans une excuse acceptable) est pire que celui qui commet l’adultère ou persiste dans la consommation du vin. Bien plus, ils remettent en cause son appartenance à l’Islam et le soupçonnent d’être hérétique, voire athée.
Des menaces ont été rapportées par des voies authentiques à propos de l’abandon du jeûne. Citons-en celle rapportée par Ibn Khouzayma (1986) et Ibn Hibban (7491) d’après Abou Umama al-Bahili qui dit : « J’ai entendu le Messager d’Allah (bénédiction et salut soient sur lui) dire : « J’étais endormis quand deux hommes virent me saisir par l’épaule et m’emmènent auprès d’une montagne raboteuse et nue et me durent :
- « monte
- je ne peux pas
- nous te le faciliterons. »
Je montai jusqu’au somment et entendis brusquement des voix.
- Quelles sont ces voix ?
- Les cris des gens de l’enfer.
Et puis on m’emmena et me fit découvrir brusquement des gens suspendus par leurs chevilles les coins de la bouche fendus de sorte à libérer du sang à flot.
- qui sont ces gens-là ?
- ce sont ceux qui rompent leur jeûne avant l’heure » (déclaré authentique par al-Albani dans Sahihi Mawarid adh-Dham’an, n° 1509.
Al-Albani (Puisse Allah lui accorder Sa miséricorde) a dit : « Voilà le châtiment de celui qui rompt son jeûne délibérément avant l’heure. Que dire dès lors de celui qui n’a pas jeûné du tout ?
Nous demandons à Allah la paix et le salut ici-bas et dans l’au-delà.
Le terme urqub désigne la cheville. Et le terme shadq indique le coin de la bouche.
Le conseil que nous donnons à l’auteur de la question est de craindre Allah le Très Haut et d’éviter Sa colère et Son châtiment. Procédez sans tarder au repentir avant d’être saisi par celle (la mort) qui détruit les plaisirs et disperse les groupes.
Aujourd’hui est fait pour le travail non pour l’examen des comptes. Demain sera fait pour l’examen des comptes non pour le travail. Sachez que Allah agrée le repentir du repentant et qu’Il s’approche d’une coudée à celui qui avance vers Lui l’espace d’un empan. Car Il est le Généreux, l’Indulgent, le Miséricordieux. Qu’Il est transcendant ! «Ne savent- ils pas que c' est Allah qui accueille le repentir de Ses serviteurs, et qui reçoit les Sadaqa, et qu' Allah est L' Accueillant au repentir et le Miséricordieux. » (Coran, 9 : 104).
Si vous essayiez de jeûner et découvririez sa facilité et la quiétude qu’il procure et la proximité et l’intimité avec Allah qui en résulte vous ne l’abandonneriez plus. Réfléchissez sur la parole d’Allah le Très Haut à la fin des versets du jeûne : «… ainsi atteindrez- vous la piété, » (Coran, 2 : 183 ) et : «… afin que vous soyez reconnaissants! » (2/185 ). Vous comprendrez que le jeûne est un bienfait pour lequel on doit être reconnaissant. C’est pourquoi un groupe des ancêtres pieux souhaitait que Ramadan durât toute l’année.
Nous demandons à Allah de vous assister, de vous guider et d’ouvrir votre cœur à ce qui vous procure le bonheur ici-bas et dans l’au-delà.
Allah le sait mieux.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 07-04-2013, 09:11 PM
أمة الله أمة الله غير متواجد حالياً
مشرفه الملتقى عام

المشاركات: 741
افتراضي

نسأل الله لنا ولكم الطاعة والثبات حتى الممات

آمين

بارك الله فيكم
معلمتنا الحبيبة