ملتقى قطرات العلم النسائي

الـــمـــصـــحـــــف الـــجـــامـــع
مـــصـــحـــــف آيـــــات
موقع الدرر السنية للبحث عن تحقيق حديث

العودة   ملتقى قطرات العلم النسائي > ::الملتقى العام:: > -francais - English section

-francais - English section قسم يهتم بالعلوم الشرعية الموثقة باللغة الإنجليزية والفرنسية

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 09-20-2011, 04:55 AM
الصورة الرمزية أم أبي التراب
أم أبي التراب أم أبي التراب غير متواجد حالياً
مدير

تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2010
المشاركات: 4,016
تعلم اللغة للدعوةLearning English for the purpose of da’wah

تعلم اللغة للدعوة
Learning English for the purpose of da’wah

ما رأي فضيلتكم في تعلم طالب العلم اللغة الإنجليزية لا سيما في سبيل استخدامها في الدعوة إلى الله ؟.

سئل فضيلة الشيخ محمد بن صالح العثيمين ـ رحمه الله تعالى ـ السؤال السابق فأجاب فضيلته بقوله :

رأينا في تعلم اللغة الإنجليزية أنها وسيلة لا شك , وتكون رديئة إذا كانت لأهداف رديئة , لكن الشيء الوحيد الذي يجب اجتنابه أن تُتخذ بديلاً عن اللغة العربية , فإن هذا لا يجوز , وقد سمعنا بعض السفهاء يتكلم بها بدلاً من اللغة العربية , حتى إن بعض السفهاء المغرمين الذين اعتبرهم أذناباً لغيرهم كانوا يعلمون أولادهم تحية غير المسلمين يعلمونهم أن يقولوا باي باي عند الوداع وما أشبه ذلك .

لأن إبدال اللغة العربية التي هي لغة القرآن وأشرف اللغات بهذه اللغة محرم وقد صح عن السلف النهي عن رطانة الأعاجم وهم من سوى العرب .

أما استعمالها وسيلة للدعوة فلا شك أنها واجب أحياناً , وأنا لم أتعلمها وأتمنى لو أني كنت تعلمتها ووجدت في بعض الأحيان أني أضطر إليها حتى المترجم لا يمكنه أن يعبر عما في قلبي تماماً .

وأذكر لكم قصة حدثت في مسجد المطار بجدة مع رجال التوعية الإسلامية نتحدث بعد صلاة الفجر عن مذهب التيجاني وأنه مذهب باطل وكفر بالإسلام وجعلت أتكلم بما أعلم عنه فجاءني رجل فقال : أريد أن تأذن أي أن أترجم بلغة الهوسا , فقلت لا مانع فترجم فدخل رجل مسرع فقال : هذا الرجل الذي يترجم عنك يمدح مذهب التيجانية فدهشت وقلت : إنا لله وإنا إليه راجعون , فلو كنت أعلم مثل هذه اللغة ما كنت أحتاج إلى مثل هؤلاء الذين يخدعون , فالحاصل أن معرفة لغة من تخاطب لا شك أنها مهمة في إيصال المعلومات قال الله تعالى : ( وما أرسلنا من رسول إلا بلسان قومه ليبين لهم ) إبراهيم / 4 .

من فتاوى الشيخ محمد بن صالح العثيمين , كتاب العلم , الصفحة ( 143 )

هنا

Learning English for the purpose of da’wah

What is your view on a seeker of knowledge learning English, especially if he wants to use it for da’wah and calling others to Allaah

Praise be to Allaah.

Shaykh Muhammad ibn Saalih al-‘Uthaymeen (may Allaah have mercy on him) was asked this question. He replied as follows.

Our view on learning English is that it is a means and it is a bad means if the aim is bad. But the one thing that we must avoid is using it instead of Arabic. That is not permitted. We have heard some foolish people speaking English instead of Arabic, and some of the foolish people who are dazzled by the west, whom I regard as lackeys (of the west), teaching their children to use the greetings of the non-Muslims, and teaching them to say “bye-bye” when departing, and so on.

Because using this language instead of Arabic, which is the language of the Qur’aan and the noblest of languages, is haraam. It was narrated that the salaf forbade speaking in the tongues of the non-Arabs.

With regard to using it as a means of da’wah, there is no doubt that this is obligatory sometimes. I did not learn it and I wish that I had learned it. On some occasions I was found forced to use a translator who could not fully express what I wanted to say.
I will tell you a story of something that happened to me in the mosque of Jeddah airport, with some men from the Islamic Awareness organization. After Fajr prayer, we were speaking about the Tijaani sect and how it is a false sect that that apostatized from Islam. I started to say what I knew about them, then a man came and asked me for permission to translate my words into Hausa. I gave him permission, and he started totranslate. Then a man came rushing in and said, “This man who is translating for you is praising the Tijaaniyyah.” I was astonished and I said, “Inna Lillaahi wa inna ilayhi raaji’oon (Truly, to Allaah we belong and truly, to Him we shall return).” If I had known this language I would not have needed these cheaters. The point is that knowing the language of the people whom you are addressing is undoubtedly important so that you can convey the information to them. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And We sent not a Messenger except with the language of his people, in order that he might make (the Message) clear for them”

[Ibraaheem 14:4]

From Fataawa al-Shaykh Muhammad ibn Saalih al-‘Uthaymen, Kitaab al-‘Ilm, p. 143)

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة أم أبي التراب ; 09-21-2011 الساعة 04:27 AM
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 09-21-2011, 01:13 AM
أم حذيفة أم حذيفة غير متواجد حالياً
مشرفة قسم الحديث

تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2010
المشاركات: 2,643
افتراضي

أستاذتي الفاضلة
جزاك الله خيرا

قال الله عز وجل:
وَقُلْ رَبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا