ملتقى قطرات العلم النسائي

الـــمـــصـــحـــــف الـــجـــامـــع
مـــصـــحـــــف آيـــــات
موقع الدرر السنية للبحث عن تحقيق حديث

العودة   ملتقى قطرات العلم النسائي > ::الملتقى العام:: > -francais - English section

-francais - English section قسم يهتم بالعلوم الشرعية الموثقة باللغة الإنجليزية والفرنسية

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 03-22-2011, 02:51 PM
الصورة الرمزية أم أبي التراب
أم أبي التراب أم أبي التراب غير متواجد حالياً
مدير

تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2010
المشاركات: 4,016
لا يجوز بيع الذهب بنقود إلا إذا استلم الثمن كاملا في المجلس نفسه It is not sell gold

لا يجوز بيع الذهب بنقود إلا إذا استلم الثمن كاملا في المجلس نفسه

عندي محل لبيع المجوهرات ، ويأتيني بعض أقاربي أو أصدقائي لشراء الذهب ، ويطلب مني أن يأخذ الذهب ويأتي بالثمن بعد يوم أو يومين ، وأخشى إن قلت له إن هذا حرام أن يؤدي ذلك إلى قطيعة الرحم ؟.

الحمد لله

لا يجوز بيع الذهب بالنقود إلا بشرط استلام الذهب والنقود في المجلس نفسه ، وهو ما يسميه الفقهاء " التقابض " فيقبض المشتري الذهب ، ويقبض البائع الثمن ، ولا يجوز بيع الذهب مع عدم التقابض . انظر سؤال رقم (2239)
فالواجب عليك أن تبين هذا لمن اشترى منك ، والواجب على المسلم السمع والطاعة لما أمر الله به أو رسوله صلى الله عليه وسلم ، وأنك لا تفعل هذا لقدحك في أمانته مثلا ، بل تفعله اتباعا للشرع ، وليكن ذلك منك برفق ولين.

سئل فضيلة الشيخ محمد بن صالح بن عثيمين رحمه الله :

ما حكم إخراج الذهب قبل استلام ثمنه ، وإذا كان لقريب يخشى من قطيعة رحمه مع علمي التام أنه سيسدد قيمتها ولو بعد حين ؟

فأجاب :

( يجب أن تعلم القاعدة العامة بأن بيع الذهب بدراهم لا يجوز أبدا إلا باستلام الثمن كاملا ولا فرق بين القريب والبعيد لأن دين الله لا يُحابى فيه أحد . وإذا غضب عليك القريب بطاعة الله عز وجل فليغضب فإنه هو الظالم الآثم الذي يريد منك أن تقع في معصية الله عز وجل ، وأنت في الحقيقة قد بررت ( فعلت البر ) حين منعته أن يتعامل معك المعاملة المحرمة فإذا غضب أو قاطعك لهذا السبب فهو الآثم وليس عليك من إثمه شيء )

(فقه وفتاوى البيوع / جمع وترتيب أشرف عبد المقصود ص389).

الإسلام سؤال وجواب
هنا

It is not permissible to sell gold for money unless the full price is paid in the same sitting

I have a jewellery store and some of my relatives or friends come to me to buy gold, and they ask me to let them take the gold and they will give me the money a day or two after that. I am afraid that if I tell them that this is haraam, this will lead to breaking of the ties of kinship.

Praise be to Allaah.

It is not permissible to sell gold for money unless the gold and the money are handed over in the same sitting. This is what has been stated by the fuqaha’. This is called taqaabud (a reciprocal taking possession of commodity and its monetary equivalent by buyer and seller respectively), in which the buyer takes the gold, and the seller takes the money (in the same sitting). It is not permissible to sell gold if there is no taqaabud. See question no. 2239.

What you have to do is to explain this to those who buy from you, and what a Muslim has to do is to listen and obey whatever Allaah and His Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) have commanded. You are not doing this because you do not trust them, for example, rather you are doing it in order to follow the sharee’ah. You should explain this in a kind and gentle manner.

Shaykh Muhammad ibn Saalih ibn ‘Uthaymeen (may Allaah have mercy on him) was asked:

What is the ruling on giving gold before receiving the money for it, if it is given to a relative because of the fear of severing the ties of kinship and I am aware that he will pay for it even if that is after some time?

He replied:

You should be aware of the general principle that it is not permissible to sell gold for money at all unless the price is paid in full immediately. It makes no difference if the customer is a relative or a stranger, because the religion of Allaah does not favour one at the expense of the other. If your relative gets angry with you for obeying Allaah, then let him get angry, for he is the wrongdoer and sinner who wants you to disobey Allaah, and in fact you have honoured him by preventing him from entering into a kind of transaction with you that is haraam. If he gets angry or cuts off ties with you for this reason, then he is the sinner and there is no sin on you.
Fiqh wa Fatwa al-Buyoo’, compiled by Ashraf ‘Abd al-Maqsood, p. 389.

Islam Q&A

here

وهنا
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 03-28-2011, 07:18 AM
هند هند غير متواجد حالياً
عضوة

تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2010
المشاركات: 1,493
افتراضي

معلمتنا الحبيبة
جزاكِ الله خيراً

[URL="http://katarat1.com/forum/showthread.php?t=757"]موسوعه صور بسمله وفواصل واكسسوار للمواضيع [/URL][/CENTER]
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة