ملتقى قطرات العلم النسائي

الـــمـــصـــحـــــف الـــجـــامـــع
مـــصـــحـــــف آيـــــات
موقع الدرر السنية للبحث عن تحقيق حديث

العودة   ملتقى قطرات العلم النسائي > ::الملتقى العام:: > -francais - English section

-francais - English section قسم يهتم بالعلوم الشرعية الموثقة باللغة الإنجليزية والفرنسية

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 02-25-2011, 04:23 PM
الصورة الرمزية أم أبي التراب
أم أبي التراب أم أبي التراب غير متواجد حالياً
مدير

تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2010
المشاركات: 4,016
ig jwgd fhgplhl ? can she pray in the bathroom?

مسلمة تخاف من اطلاع أهلها على صلاتها

فهل تصلي في الحمام

السؤال : اعتنقت الإسلام منذ عدة سنوات ولله الحمد

ولكن والداي لم يعجبهما ذلك، لذلك فإنهما لا يسمحان

لي بالصلاة ويسببان لي الكثير من المشاكل. إنهما

يتهجمان عليّ بالكلام ويتسببان لي بالكثير من الألم

والحزن والبكاء.. إنني أحاول أن أحافظ على الروابط

الأسرية قدر الإمكان... عندما يحين موعد الصلاة

أحاول أن أغادر الغرفة إلى غرفة أخرى حتى أتمكن

من أداء الصلاة ولكنهما لا يسمحان لي بذلك ويجبراني

على البقاء معهما، لذلك أضطر في بعض الأحيان للذهاب

إلى الحمام للصلاة فيه خوفاً من أن يفوتني وقتها...

أنا أعلم أن ذلك حرام ولكنه المكان الوحيد الذي

لا يستطيعان أن يرياني فيه وأنا أؤدي صلاتي...

لأنهما إن وجداني أصلي أخاف من أن يضرباني

أو يسيئان إليّ.. فماذا أفعل؟ ما هي نصيحتكم؟

الجواب :

الحمد لله

أولا :
نسأل الله أن يزيدك إيمانا وتقى ، وأن يقر عينك بهداية والديك وأقاربك .
ثانيا :
الصلاة أعظم أركان الإسلام بعد الشهادتين ، ولا يجوز تركها أو التهاون فيها مهما كانت الأسباب ، بل يصليها الإنسان حسب استطاعته ، قائما أو قاعد أو مستلقيا ، بل يصليها إيماء ماشيا في حال هربه من سبع أو سيل ، فكل من كان عقله معه ، فلا تسقط عنه الصلاة ، وإذا شق عليه الصلاة في كل وقت ، جاز له جمع الظهر مع العصر ، وجمع المغرب مع العشاء ، وهذا من فضل الله ورحمته .
وبناء على ذلك ، فإن كان اطلاع أهلك على صلاتك يترتب عليه مفسدة ظاهرة كالضرب أو الطرد أو الإهانة ، فإنه يجوز لك أن تجمعي بين الظهر والعصر ، وبين المغرب والعشاء ، تقديما أو تأخيرا ، حسب الأيسر والأسهل عليك ؛ لأن الجمع يجوز لأسباب كثيرة منها : السفر ، والمرض ، والمطر ، والخوف على النفس أو المال ، ومنها رفع الحرج والمشقة .

وأما الصلاة في الحمام فمنهي عنها ، سواء كان موضعا للاغتسال فقط ، أو كان موضعا لقضاء الحاجة ، لأنه مأوى الشياطين ، ومكان لكشف العورات ، وقد روى الترمذي (317) وأبو داود (492) وابن ماجه (745) عَنْ أَبِي سَعِيدٍ الْخُدْرِيِّ رضي الله عنه قَالَ : قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ : (الْأَرْضُ كُلُّهَا مَسْجِدٌ إِلَّا الْمَقْبَرَةَ وَالْحَمَّامَ)(1) والحديث صححه ابن خزيمة وابن حبان ، والألباني في صحيح سنن الترمذي .
وهذا الحديث يدل على أن الصلاة في الحمام لا تصح ، ولذلك لا يجوز أن تقدمي على ذلك إلا في حال الضرورة ، كأن يكون الأذى الذي يلحقك من والديك شديدا ، وألا يمكنك الصلاة في مكان آخر ولو بالجمع بين الصلاتين كما تقدم ، فيجوز حينئذ أن تصلي في الحمام .

وقد سئل الشيخ ابن باز رحمه الله : غلام نصراني أسلم سراً يخشى الفتنة في دينه إذا علم أهله بإسلامه، وهو طالب صغير في مدرسة ، ما عنده مكان يصلي فيه ، فإذا خاف أن يكتشفوا أمره فقد يرحلوا به إلى ديار الكفر مثلاً أو يفتنونه في دينه وهو إنسان لا يستطيع الثبات فلا زال صغيراً، فهل يجوز أن يصلي في الحمام؟

فأجاب : "الظاهر أنه لا حرج إذا لم يجد مكاناً آخر، إذا صلى أمامهم قد يكشفونه ويفتن في دينه . إذا لم يجد مكاناً آخر فلا حرج ، ولكنه قد يجد مكاناً آخر وقد يجد في بعض الصلوات مكاناً وبعض الصلوات الأخرى لا يجد ، فلذلك إذا كان يستطيع أن يجد فلا بد أن يصلي ؛ لأن الصلاة في الحمام منهي عنها ، نُهي عن الصلاة في المقبرة والحمام ، لكن إذا ما وجد لا يترك الصلاة " انتهى ،

وينظر : محاضرة : مشاكل والحلول للشيخ المنجد .

وانظر للفائدة جواب السؤال رقم : (100627) .
والله أعلم .

هنا
*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*
(1)-تخريج الحديث
الراوي: أبو سعيد الخدري المحدث: الألباني -
المصدر: صحيح الترمذي - الصفحة أو الرقم: 317
خلاصة حكم المحدث: صحيح
هـــــــنــــــــا

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*
A new Muslim girl fears that her family will see her praying;

can she pray in the bathroom?

I reverted to Islam a few years ago alhamdolilah. my parents despise it. They will not let me pray and they cause me much grief. They make me cry much when they attack me verbally. I try to uphold my family ties. When it is time to pray I try to leave the room and they will not allow it. So sometimes i have had to resort to praying in the bathroom because i fear i will miss it if i don’t. Im aware it is haram but it is the only place they cannot see me doing it. if they catch me praying anywhere else i fear they will hurt me or attack me mentally. what can i do?.

Praise be to Allaah. Firstly:
We ask Allah to increase you in faith and piety, and to grant you the joy of seeing your parents and relatives being guided to Islam.
Secondly:
Prayer is the most important pillar of Islam after the twin declaration of faith, and it is not permissible to omit it or be careless concerning it no matter what the reasons. Rather the individual should offer the prayer according to his ability, standing or sitting or lying down. He may even offer the prayer by means of gestures whilst walking if he is fleeing from a wild animal or flood. So long as he is of sound mind, the prayer is not waived for him. If it is difficult for him to pray at any time, it is permissible for him to put Zuhr and ‘Asr together, and to put Maghrib and ‘Isha’ together. This is by the grace and mercy of Allah.
Based on that, if your family’s seeing you pray will result in obvious trouble for you, such as being beaten or thrown out or shunned, then it is permissible for you to put Zuhr and ‘Asr together, and to put Maghrib and ‘Isha’ together, at the time of the earlier or later prayer, according to whatever is easiest for you, because putting prayers together is permissible for many reasons, including travel, sickness, rain, fear for oneself or one’s property, and to relieve one of hardship and difficulty.
As for praying in the bathroom, that is not allowed, whether it is a place that is only for bathing or it is a place for relieving oneself, because it is the abode of the devils and the place where ‘awrahs are uncovered. Al-Tirmidhi (317), Abu Dawood (492) and Ibn Maajah narrated from Abu Sa‘eed al-Khudri (may Allah be pleased with him) that he said: The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “All the earth is a place of prayer except graveyards and bathrooms.” The hadeeth was classed as saheeh by Ibn Hibbaan and al-Albaani in Saheeh Sunan al-Tirmidhi.
This hadeeth indicates that prayers offered in the bathroom are not valid, hence it is not permissible to do that except in the case of necessity, such as if the harm that will befall you from your parents is extreme and you cannot pray anywhere else, even by putting prayers together as mentioned above. In that case it is permitted for you to pray in the bathroom.

Shaykh Ibn Baaz (may Allah have mercy on him) was asked about a Christian boy who became Muslim secretly and feared trouble for the sake of his religion if his family found out that he had become Muslim, and he is a young student in school. He does not have a place to pray and he is afraid that if they find out about him, they may send him to a kaafir country or try to make him give up his religion, and he is a person who cannot be steadfast because he is still young. Is it permissible for him to pray in the bathroom?

He replied: It seems that there is nothing wrong with it if he cannot find any other place. If he prays in front of them they may find out about him and try to make him give up his religion. If he cannot find any other place then there is nothing wrong with it, but he may find another place, or he may find a place for some of the prayers and not for others. Hence if he can find another place then he has to pray there, because praying in the bathroom is not allowed, as it is forbidden to pray in graveyards and bathrooms. But if he cannot find any other place, he should not omit the prayer. End quote.

See also the lecture: Mashaakil wa’l-Hulool by Shaykh Munajjid.
For more information please see also the answer to question no. 100627

And Allah knows best.

Islam Q&A

here

هنا

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة أم أبي التراب ; 03-29-2011 الساعة 08:55 PM
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 02-27-2011, 09:32 AM
الصورة الرمزية أم سليمان
أم سليمان أم سليمان غير متواجد حالياً
مشرفة ملتقى البراعم والأسرة المسلمة

تاريخ التسجيل: Sep 2010