ملتقى قطرات العلم النسائي

الـــمـــصـــحـــــف الـــجـــامـــع
مـــصـــحـــــف آيـــــات
موقع الدرر السنية للبحث عن تحقيق حديث

العودة   ملتقى قطرات العلم النسائي > ::الملتقى العام:: > -francais - English section

-francais - English section قسم يهتم بالعلوم الشرعية الموثقة باللغة الإنجليزية والفرنسية

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 02-24-2018, 06:42 AM
الصورة الرمزية أم أبي التراب
أم أبي التراب أم أبي التراب غير متواجد حالياً
مدير

تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2010
المشاركات: 4,016
Haedphone قيام الليل للمسافر Taraweeh prayer for one who is travelling

قيام الليل للمسافر
Taraweeh prayer for one who is travelling

لما كان لشعائر شهر رمضان خصوصية لكل مسلم والنشاط في العبادات من السمات الظاهرة عليه , أريد أن أسأل عن أداء صلاة التراويح لمن هو في حكم المسافر ؟
الحمد لله
صلاة التراويح في رمضان هي من قيام الليل ، الذي مدح الله أهله بقوله ( كَانُوا قَلِيلًا مِّنَ اللَّيْلِ مَا يَهْجَعُونَ ) الذاريات/17 ، وقد قام النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم في رمضان وغيره ، ولم يترك قيام الليل حضرا ولا سفرا .
قال ابن القيم رحمه الله : "ولم يكن صلى الله عليه وسلم يدع قيام الليل حضرًا ولا سفرًا ، وكان إذا غلبه نوم أو وجع صلى من النهار ثنتي عشرة ركعة" انتهى من "زاد المعاد" (1/311) .
وقد روى البخاري (945) عَنْ ابْنِ عُمَرَ رضي الله عنهما قَالَ (كَانَ النَّبِيُّ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ يُصَلِّي فِي السَّفَرِ عَلَى رَاحِلَتِهِ حَيْثُ تَوَجَّهَتْ بِهِ يُومِئُ إِيمَاءً ، صَلَاةَ اللَّيْلِ ، إِلَّا الْفَرَائِضَ ، وَيُوتِرُ عَلَى رَاحِلَتِهِ) .
وروى البخاري (1034) عن سَالِم بن عبد الله بن عمر رضي الله عنهما قال : كَانَ عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ عُمَرَ رَضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمَا يُصَلِّي عَلَى دَابَّتِهِ مِنْ اللَّيْلِ وَهُوَ مُسَافِرٌ ، مَا يُبَالِي حَيْثُ مَا كَانَ وَجْهُهُ . قَالَ ابْنُ عُمَرَ (وَكَانَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ يُسَبِّحُ عَلَى الرَّاحِلَةِ قِبَلَ أَيِّ وَجْهٍ تَوَجَّهَ ، وَيُوتِرُ عَلَيْهَا ، غَيْرَ أَنَّهُ لَا يُصَلِّي عَلَيْهَا الْمَكْتُوبَةَ) .
والذي يتركه المسافر من النوافل إنما هو : راتبة الظهر القبلية والبعدية وراتبة المغرب وراتبة العشاء فقط ، أما ما عدا ذلك من الرواتب وسائر النوافل فهي مشروعة للمسافر والمقيم .
روى مسلم في صحيحه (1112) عن حَفْصِ بْنِ عَاصِمِ بْنِ عُمَرَ بْنِ الْخَطَّابِ قَالَ : صَحِبْتُ ابْنَ عُمَرَ فِي طَرِيقِ مَكَّةَ ، فَصَلَّى لَنَا الظُّهْرَ رَكْعَتَيْنِ ، ثُمَّ أَقْبَلَ وَأَقْبَلْنَا مَعَهُ حَتَّى جَاءَ رَحْلَهُ ، وَجَلَسَ وَجَلَسْنَا مَعَهُ فَحَانَتْ مِنْهُ الْتِفَاتَةٌ نَحْوَ حَيْثُ صَلَّى ، فَرَأَى نَاسًا قِيَامًا ، فَقَالَ مَا يَصْنَعُ هَؤُلَاءِ ؟ قُلْتُ : يُسَبِّحُونَ (أي : يصلون الراتبة) قَالَ : لَوْ كُنْتُ مُسَبِّحًا لَأَتْمَمْتُ صَلَاتِي ، يَا ابْنَ أَخِي ، إِنِّي صَحِبْتُ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ فِي السَّفَرِ ، فَلَمْ يَزِدْ عَلَى رَكْعَتَيْنِ حَتَّى قَبَضَهُ اللَّهُ ، وَصَحِبْتُ أَبَا بَكْرٍ فَلَمْ يَزِدْ عَلَى رَكْعَتَيْنِ حَتَّى قَبَضَهُ اللَّهُ ، وَصَحِبْتُ عُمَرَ فَلَمْ يَزِدْ عَلَى رَكْعَتَيْنِ حَتَّى قَبَضَهُ اللَّهُ ، ثُمَّ صَحِبْتُ عُثْمَانَ فَلَمْ يَزِدْ عَلَى رَكْعَتَيْنِ حَتَّى قَبَضَهُ اللَّهُ ، وَقَدْ قَالَ اللَّهُ ( لَقَدْ كَانَ لَكُمْ فِي رَسُولِ اللَّهِ أُسْوَةٌ حَسَنَةٌ ) .
وَقَوْله : ( وَلَوْ كُنْت مُسَبِّحًا لَأَتْمَمْت ) مَعْنَاهُ : لَوْ اِخْتَرْت التَّنَفُّل لَكَانَ إِتْمَام فَرِيضَتِي أَرْبَعًا أَحَبّ إِلَيَّ , وَلَكِنِّي لَا أَرَى وَاحِدًا مِنْهُمَا , بَلْ السُّنَّة الْقَصْر وَتَرْك السنة الراتبة .
وسئل علماء اللجنة الدائمة للإفتاء :
ما رأيكم في المسافرين هل الأفضل لهم أن يصلوا التراويح في رمضان أم لا ؟ (وهم يقصرون الصلاة) .
فأجابوا : "قيام رمضان سنة ، سنها رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم ، ولهذا أخذها عنه الصحابة رضوان الله عليهم وعملوا بها ، واستمرت إلى يومنا هذا ، وقد ثبت في الصحيحين من حديث عائشة أنه صلى الله عليه وسلم صلاها ليالي فصلوها معه ، ثم تأخر وصلى في بيته باقي الشهر ، وقال: (إني خشيت أن تفرض عليكم فتعجزوا عنها) ، وفي البخاري أن عمر جمع الناس على أبي بن كعب فصلى بهم التراويح ، وثبت في الصحيحين من حديث أبي سلمة بن عبد الرحمن أنه سأل عائشة رضي الله عنها : كيف كانت صلاة رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم ؟
قالت: (ما كان يزيد في رمضان ولا غيره على إحدى عشرة ركعة) وكان صلى الله عليه وسلم يسافر في رمضان، ومن ذلك سفره صلى الله عليه وسلم لفتح مكة، فقد خرج صلى الله عليه وسلم لعشر مضين من رمضان في سنة ثمان من الهجرة، قال ابن القيم: (ولم يكن صلى الله عليه وسلم يدع قيام الليل حضراً ولا سفراً، وكان إذا غلبه نوم أو وجع صلى من النهار اثنتي عشرة ركعة) وبذلك يتبين أنهم إذا صلوها في سفر فقد أصابوا السنة" انتهى .
"فتاوى اللجنة الدائمة" (7/206) .
والحاصل : أن صلاة التراويح تستحب للمسافر كما تستحب للمقيم ؛ لمواظبته صلى الله عليه وسلم على قيام الليل في السفر والحضر .
نسأل الله تعالى أن يوفقنا وإياك لطاعته ومرضاته .
والله أعلم .

الإسلام سؤال وجواب *
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 02-24-2018, 06:43 AM
الصورة الرمزية أم أبي التراب
أم أبي التراب أم أبي التراب غير متواجد حالياً
مدير

تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2010
المشاركات: 4,016
y

Taraweeh prayer for one who is travelling

Since the rituals of Ramadaan are very special for every Muslim who becomes obviously religiously active. I would like to ask about a traveler’s taraweeh prayer.

Praise be to Allaah. Taraweeh prayer in Ramadaan is qiyaam al-layl, and Allaah praises those who do it in the verse (interpretation of the meaning):
“They used to sleep but little by night [invoking their Lord (Allaah) and praying, with fear and hope]”
[al-Dhaariyaat 51:17].
The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) prayed qiyaam in Ramadaan and at other times, and he did not stop praying qiyaam whether he was travelling or not.
Ibn al-Qayyim (may Allaah have mercy on him) said: He (the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him)) did not stop praying qiyaam whether he was travelling or not. If he was overcome by sleep or pain, he would pray twelve rak’ahs during the day. End quote from Zaad al-Ma’aad (1/311).
Al-Bukhaari (945) narrated that Ibn ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) used to pray qiyaam al-layl atop his camel when he was travelling, no matter what direction it was facing, gesturing to represent the movements of the prayer, apart from the obligatory prayers, and he would pray Witr atop his camel.
And al-Bukhaari narrated that Saalim ibn ‘Abd-Allaah ibn ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: ‘Abd-Allaah ibn ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him) used to pray atop his mount at night when he was travelling, and he did not care what direction it was facing. Ibn ‘Umar said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) used to pray naafil prayers atop his camel, no matter what direction it was facing, and he would pray Witr like that too, but he did not pray the prescribed prayers like that.
The naafil prayers that the traveller may omit are the regular Sunnah prayers before and after Zuhr and the regular Sunnah prayers of Maghrib and ‘Isha’ only. As for all other regular Sunnah and naafil prayers, they are prescribed for both travellers and non-travellers.
Muslim narrated in his Saheeh (1112) that Hafs ibn ‘Aasim ibn ‘Umar ibn al-Khattaab said: “I accompanied Ibn ‘Umar on the way to Makkah. He led us in praying two rak’ahs of Zuhr prayer, then he left and we left with him until he came to where his luggage was. He sat down and we sat with him, then he looked towards the place where we had prayed, and he saw some people standing and he asked, ‘What are these people doing?’ I said, ‘They are praying voluntary prayers.’ He said, ‘If I wanted to pray (naafil or Sunnah prayers) after the fard prayer I would have completed my prayer (i.e., not shortened it).’ O son of my brother, I accompanied the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) whilst travelling and he did not add anything to these two rak’ahs until Allaah took him (in death); and I accompanied Abu Bakr and he did not add anything to these two rak’ahs until Allaah took him (in death); and I accompanied ‘Umar and he did not add anything to these two rak’ahs until Allaah took him (in death); and I accompanied ‘Uthmaan and he did not add anything to these two rak’ahs until Allaah took him (in death). And Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):
‘Indeed in the Messenger of Allaah (Muhammad) you have a good example to follow’
[al-Ahzaab 33:21].”
The phrase “If I wanted to pray (naafil or Sunnah prayers) after the fard prayer I would have completed my prayer” means: If I had chosen to pray naafil prayers, then completing my obligatory prayer as four rak’ahs would have been dearer to me, but I do not think I should do either, because the Sunnah is to shorten the prayer and omit the regular Sunnah prayers too.
The scholars of the Standing Committee for Issuing Fatwas were asked:
What is your opinion on travellers – is it better for them to pray Taraweeh in Ramadaan or not? (They are shortening their prayers)
They replied:
Praying qiyaam in Ramadaan is Sunnah, and was established by the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). Hence the Sahaabah (may Allaah be pleased with them) took that from him and followed him in that, and it has persisted until our own time. It is proven in al-Saheehayn from the hadeeth of ‘Aa’ishah that he (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) prayed Taraweeh for several nights and they prayed with him, then he stayed home and prayed in his house for the rest of the month, and said: “I was afraid that it might be made obligatory for you and you would not be able to do it.” In al-Bukhaari it is narrated that ‘Umar united the people behind Ubayy ibn Ka’b and he led them in praying Taraweeh. And it is proven in al-Saheehayn from the hadeeth of Abu Salamah ibn ‘Abd al-Rahmaan that he asked ‘Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her): How did the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) pray?
She said: He did not do more in Ramadaan or at any other time than eleven rak’ahs. He (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) traveled in Ramadaan, including when he travelled to conquer Makkah. He (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) set out on the tenth of Ramadaan in 8 AH. Ibn al-Qayyim said: He (the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him)) did not stop praying qiyaam whether he was travelling or not. If he was overcome by sleep or pain, he would pray twelve rak’ahs during the day. Thus it is clear that if they pray it whilst travelling they will be following the Sunnah. End quote.
Fataawa al-Lajnah al-Daa’imah (7/206)
To sum up: Praying Taraweeh is mustahabb for the traveller as for the non-traveller, because the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) persisted in praying qiyaam al-layl whether he was travelling or not.
We ask Allaah to hep us and you to obey Him and attain His pleasure.
And Allaah knows best.

Islam Q&A
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة