ملتقى قطرات العلم النسائي

الـــمـــصـــحـــــف الـــجـــامـــع
مـــصـــحـــــف آيـــــات
موقع الدرر السنية للبحث عن تحقيق حديث

العودة   ملتقى قطرات العلم النسائي > ::الملتقى العام:: > -francais - English section

-francais - English section قسم يهتم بالعلوم الشرعية الموثقة باللغة الإنجليزية والفرنسية

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 11-10-2020, 01:06 PM
الصورة الرمزية أم أبي التراب
أم أبي التراب أم أبي التراب غير متواجد حالياً
مدير

تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2010
المشاركات: 4,016
Haedphone حكم بيع التلفاز والفيديو والبلايستيشن Ruling on selling TVs, VCRs and Playstation

حكم بيع التلفاز والفيديو والبلايستيشن
Ruling on selling TVs, VCRs and Playstation
السؤال
لدي محل أجهزة كهربائية ، فهل يجوز أن أبيع أجهزة التلفاز والفيديو وأجهزة البلايستيشن ، والاسطوانات الخاصة به ، مع العلم أنني لا أعرف لأي غرض ستستخدم هذه الأجهزة ؟.
الجواب
الحمد لله.
هذه الأجهزة من التلفاز والفيديو وغيرها - مما يستعمل في الخير والشر ، والطاعة والمعصية، لكن يغلب اليوم استعمالها في الشر، من رؤية النساء العاريات ، وسماع اللهو واللغو والباطل من الموسيقى وغيرها- . والواجب في مثل هذا أن يعمل الإنسان بما يغلب على ظنه .
فلا يجوز بيعها إلا لمن عُلم أو غلب على الظن أنه يستعملها في المباح.
أما من عُلم أو غلب على الظن أنه يستعملها في الحرام ، فلا يجوز بيعها عليه ؛ لقول الله تعالى " وَتَعَاوَنُوا عَلَى الْبِرِّ وَالتَّقْوَى وَلا تَعَاوَنُوا عَلَى الإِثْمِ وَالْعُدْوَانِ" المائدة /2 .
جاء في فتاوى اللجنة الدائمة " كل ما يستعمل على وجه محرم ، أو يغلب على الظن ذلك ، فإنه يحرم تصنيعه واستيراده وبيعه وترويجه بين المسلمين" اهـ
"فتاوى اللجنة الدائمة " (13/109) .
وسئلت اللجنة الدائمة للإفتاء ، ما نصه : أنا أعمل مهندس إلكترونيات ، ومن عملي إصلاح الراديو والتليفون والفيديو ومثل هذه الأجهزة ، فأرجو إفتائي عن الاستمرار في هذه الأعمال ، مع العلم أن ترك هذا العمل يفقدني كثيرا من الخبرة ومن مهنتي التي تعلمتها طوال حياتي ، وقد يقع علي ضرر خلال تركها .
فأجابت : " دلت الأدلة الشرعية من الكتاب والسنة أنه يجب على المسلم أن يحرص على طيب كسبه، فينبغي لك أن تبحث عن عمل يكون الكسب فيه طيبا. وأما الكسب من العمل الذي ذكرته فهذا ليس بطيب؛ لأن هذه الآلات تستعمل غالبا في أمور محرمة" اهـ .
"فتاوى اللجنة الدائمة"14/420 .
وأما "البلايستيشن " وأقراصه ، فله الحكم السابق نفسه ، فيجوز بيعه على من غلب على الظن أن يستعمله استعمالاً مباحاً ، ويحرم بيعه على من غلب على الظن أنه يستعمله استعمالاً محرماً .
وكثير من الناس الآن يستعمله استعمالاً محرماً ، فبدلاً من أن يكون الترفيه شيئاً عارضاً يفعله الإنسان إذا احتاج إليه ، صار الترفيه هو الأصل عند كثير من الناس ، فينفق فيه كثيراً من عمره وماله وجهده ما بين اللعب بنحو هذه الألعاب ، والذهاب إلى النوادي وحمامات السباحة ، والسفر والجلوس مع الأصحاب ، والذهاب إلى المنتزهات ...إلخ .
وكثير ممن يستعمل البلايستيشن أو نحوه من الألعاب يضيع بسببه الصلوات ، وينشغل به عن كثير من مصالح دينه ودنياه ، مما يجعلنا نجزم بتحريمه على أمثال هؤلاء .
وأما من يقدر الأمور حق قدرها ، ويلعب بهذه الألعاب قليلاً من الوقت للترويح عن النفس ، ولا يضيع بسببها شيئاً من الواجبات ولا مصالح دينية أو دنيوية ، ومع خلو هذه الألعاب من المنكرات كالموسيقى وصور النساء العاريات ونحو ذلك فلا حرج في ذلك إن شاء الله تعالى .
والأجدر بالمسلم أن يحرص على كسب المال الحلال الذي لا شبهة فيه ، وليتذكر قول النبي صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ"كل جسد نبت من سحت فالنار أولى به " . رواه الطبراني وصححه الألباني في صحيح الجامع :4519.
والله أعلم . المصدر: الإسلام سؤال وجواب
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 11-10-2020, 01:07 PM
الصورة الرمزية أم أبي التراب
أم أبي التراب أم أبي التراب غير متواجد حالياً
مدير

تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2010
المشاركات: 4,016

Ruling on selling TVs, VCRs and Playstation

Question

I have a store selling electrical equipment. Is it permissible for me to sell TVs, VCRs and Playstations and the disks that go in them, knowing that I do not know for what purpose these items will be used?.
Answer
Praise be to Allah.
These items – TVs, VCRs, etc – are things that may be used for good and bad purposes, but nowadays they are usually used for evil purposes, such as viewing naked women, and listening to idle entertainment such as music, etc. In this case a person should act according to what he thinks is most likely the case.
It is not permissible to sell them to anyone except one who you think will most likely use it for permissible purposes.
As for one whom you know or think it most likely will use it for haraam purposes, it is not permissible for you to sell it to him, because Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):
“Help you one another in Al-Birr and At-Taqwa (virtue, righteousness and piety); but do not help one another in sin and transgression”
[al-Maa’idah 5:2]
It says in Fataawa al-Lajnah al-Daa’imah: “Everything that will be used in a haraam manner, or which one thinks will most likely be used in a haraam manner, it is haraam to manufacture it, import it, sell it, and distribute it among the Muslims.”
Fataawa al-Lajnah al-Daa’imah, 13/109
The Standing Committee for Issuing Fatwas was also asked the following question:
I work as an electronic engineer, and part of my work involves fixing radios, TVs, VCRs and similar equipment. I hope you can advise me as to whether I should continue in this work, noting that if I give up this work I will miss out on a lot of experience and lose my profession for which I have studied all my life, and leaving it might cause me harm.
They replied:
The shar’i evidence from the Qur’aan and Sunnah indicates that the Muslim must seek provision from halaal sources. So you should look for work where your income will be halaal. Some of the income from the work that you mention is not halaal, because these machines are usually used for haraam purposes.
Fataawa al-Lajnah al-Daa’imah, 14/420.
With regard to the Playstation and its disks, they come under the same ruling as mentioned above. It is permissible to sell them to those whom you think will most likely use them for permissible purposes, and it is haraam to sell them to those whom you think will most likely use them for haraam purposes.
Many people nowadays use them for haraam purposes, and instead of leisure being something to which a person turns occasionally, leisure has become the main thing for many people, and they spend a lot of their time, money and energy on playing these kinds of games, and going to clubs and swimming pools, travelling, sitting with friends, going on trips, etc.
Many of those who use the Playstation and similar games miss prayers because of them, and get distracted from many of their religious and worldly interests, which makes us certain that such things are forbidden.
But for those who can put things in their proper place, and play these games for a little while as a form of leisure, but do not miss any of their duties or worldly or religious interests because of them, whilst ensuring that the games they play are free of evils such as music and pictures of naked women, etc, then there is no sin in that, in sha Allaah.
What matters is that the Muslim should strive to earn halaal money in which there is nothing dubious. He should remember the words of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him): “Every body that is nourished from haraam sources, the Fire is more fitting for it.” Narrated by al-Tabaraani and classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami’, 4519.
And Allaah knows best.

Source: Islam Q&A
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة