ملتقى قطرات العلم النسائي

الـــمـــصـــحـــــف الـــجـــامـــع
مـــصـــحـــــف آيـــــات
موقع الدرر السنية للبحث عن تحقيق حديث

العودة   ملتقى قطرات العلم النسائي > ::الملتقى العام:: > -francais - English section

-francais - English section قسم يهتم بالعلوم الشرعية الموثقة باللغة الإنجليزية والفرنسية

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 10-28-2019, 12:40 AM
الصورة الرمزية أم أبي التراب
أم أبي التراب أم أبي التراب غير متواجد حالياً
مدير

تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2010
المشاركات: 4,016
Haedphone

نصيحة غالية
وهل هذا يُنال إلا إذا كان ما يبلغه عن الحبيب
صلى الله عليه وسلم صحيحًا !
حذاري أن تقع في الكذب حيث لاتدري
ما هو الكذب ؟ ! .
هو الإخبار عن الشيء على غير حقيقته .فإذا كان هذا الإخبار للشيء على غير الحقيقة بتعمد ،فهو كذب لغة وشرعًا .
وإذا كان هذا الإخبار للشيء على غير حقيقته بغير تعمد
فهو يَصْدُق عليه أنه كذب لغة ، ولم يكن كذبًا شرعًا

ولذلك حُمِلَ الحديث الذي هو في مقدمة (1)مسلم في صحيحهوهو صحيح وسيأتي تخريجه وتحقيقه بالتفصيل بعد قليل *
" من حدَّث عني بحديث وهو يَرَى أو يُرَى أنه كذبفهو أحد الكاذِبِينَ أو الكاذِبَيْنِ " .
فعلى الرواية التي بها الكاذِبَيْنِ :أي أن هناك كاذبٌ اختلق هذا الحديث ، وهناك كاذبٌ آخر ساهم في نشر هذا الحديث وترويجهولو بحسن نية - يُرَى . فكلاهما يصدق عليه أنه كاذب .
فالكذب في اللغة هو الإخبار عن شيء بخلاف حقيقته .
*فالمقصود هنا أنني أنصح نفسي وإخواني بالتحريوالتثبت فيما ننقُل .
وكان أهلُ العلم قديمًا يصفون الراوي بالعبادة وبالزهد
وبالورع ، ومع ذلك لا يقبلون حديثه .
بل في مقدمة مسلم هذه التي أشرتُ إليها ، يذكر الإمام مسلم عن يحيى بن سعيد القطان وبعض أهل العلم أنهم قالوا " ما رأينا الصالحين أكذب منهم في شيءٍ منهمفي الحديث ، يجري الكذبُ على ألسِنتهم ولا يتعمدونه " .
*قال ابن ماجه في سننه :حدثنا أبو بكر بن أبي شيبة وسويد بن سعيد وعبد الله بن عامر بن زرارة وإسماعيل بن موسى، قالوا :حدثنا شريك، عن سماك، عن عبد الرحمن بن
عبد الله بن مسعود عن أبيه قال :قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه" من كَذَبَ عليَّ متعمدًا ، فليتبوأ مقعده من النار "
سنن ابن ماجه . تحقيق الشيخ الألباني / الأبواب الأولى / ( 4 ) باب التغليظ
في تعمد الكذب على رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم / حديث رقم : 30 /
ص : 18 /التحقيق: صحيح ، بل متواتر .

* عن عامر بن عبد الله بن الزبير ، عن أبيه قال :قلتُ للزبير بن العوام : مالي لا أسمعُكَ تُحدِّثُ عن رسول الله ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ كما أسمعابنَ مسعودٍ وفلانًا وفلانًا ؟ ! . قال :أما إني لم أفارقه منذ أسلمتُ ، ولكني سمعتُ منه كلمةً ، يقول " من كذب عليَّ متعمدًا فليتبوأ مقعده من النار " .سنن ابن ماجه / تحقيق الشيخ الألباني / كتاب : / باب : ( 4 ) /حديثرقم : 36 /ص : 19 / صحيح .
* قال ابن ماجه في سننه
حدثنا أبو بكر بن أبي شيبة ،قال: حدثنا علي بن هاشم ،
عن ابن أبي ليلى، عن الحكم عن عبد الرحمن بنأبي ليلى عن عليّ ، عن النبي ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ قال :" من حَدَّثَ عني حديثًا وهويُرَى (1) أنه كذبٌ فهو أحدُالكاذِبَيْنِ (2) " .سنن ابن ماجه / تحقيق الشيخ الألباني / الأبواب الأولى / ( 5 ) - باب من حدث عن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم حديثًا وهويرى أنه كذب / حديث رقم : 38 / ص : 19 / صحيح .

( 1 ) يُرَى : يُظَنُّ ، أو : يَرَى : يعتقد .
( 2 ) أحد الكاذِبَيْن : المراد أن الراوي له يشارالواضع في الإثم .حاشية سنن ابن ماجه / ص : 19 .

* عن أبي هريرة ـ رضي الله عنه ـ قال :قال رسول الله ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم " كفى بالمرءِ كذبًا أن يحدِّث بكل ما سمع " .رواه مسلم في مقدمته / باب : النهي عن الحديث بكل ما سمع / حديث رقم : 5 / ص : 5 .*وصححه الشيخ محمد ناصر الدين الألباني في: صحيح الجامع الصغيروزيادته /المجلد الثاني / حديث رقم : 4483 / ص : 827 .
وفي رواية أبي داود : رقم : 4992
" كفى بالمرء إثمًا أن يحَدث بكل ما سمع "
*قال أبو داود في سننه :حدثنا حفص بنعمر،قال: حدثنا شعبة ح وحدثنا محمد بن الحسين ، قال: حدثنا علي بن حفص، قال:حدثنا شعبة ،عن خبيب بن عبد الرحمن،عن حفص بن عاصم:قال: قال: ابن حسين في حديثه عن أبي هريرة ،أن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم قال " كفى بالمرءِ إثمًا أنْ يُحَدِّثَ بكلَِّ ما سمعَ " سنن أبي داود / تحقيق الشيخ محمد ناصر الدين الألباني .محدث العصر .رحمه الله /كتاب الأدب / باب في التشديد في الكذب / حديث رقم : 4992 / التحقيق : صحيح - سلسلة الأحاديث الصحيحة للشيخ محمد ناصر الدين الألباني : حديث رقم :2025.
فلنحذر أن نكتب كل ما سمعنا
أو قرأنا ..... دون تحري وتحقيق
(1)الإمام مسلم لم يشترط في مقدمة صحيحه ما اشترطه في صلب صحيحه

a valuable piece of advice.

And is this true unless what you report about the beloved (may Allah bless him and grant him salvation) is true?!

Be careful. To lie in lies where I don't know.
So, What's a lie?
This is the news about something that is not true, and if this news is something that is not true, it on purpose.He lied a language and a law. And if this news is something that is not true, it is not premeditated.
He believes that he lied a language, and he was not a legitimate lie.

*Therefore, he carried the Hadeth, which is in the forefront of "1" a Muslim in his health and is correct, His graduation and achievement will come in detail shortly.
"He who spoke about me, and he sees or sees that he is a liar, he is one of the liars or liars".
*On The story of the liars: That is, there is a liar that made this talk, there is another lie that contributed tothe spread and promotion of this talk, even in good faith "see". Both believe him to be a liar.
*So, lying in the language is the news about something other than its truth.
*It is meant here that I advise myself and my brothers,to investigate and verify while we are moving.
And In the past, the people of science described the Rawi as worship and as atheism.
And with the fearful, but they do not accept his talk.
In fact, in the introduction of this Muslim to which I referred, the Muslim Imam mentions Yahya bin Said al-Qattan and some of the people of science that they said "We did not see the good men lying from them in some of them in the talk, he is lying to their tongues and does not deliberately him".
*And ibn Majah in his sunnah said : We talked to Abu Bakr ibn Abi Sheiba, Suwayd Bin Said, Abdullah Bin Amer Bin Zarra and Ismail Bin Moussa, They said: A partner talked to us, about Samak, about Abd Al-Rahman Bin Abdullah Bin Masoud about his father, saying: The Messenger of Allah "may Allah bless him" said: "Who deliberately lied to me, let them write his seat of fire".
Ibn Majah sunnah / investigation by el-Sheikh al-albani / the first chapters /"4" chapter of preaching is the deliberate lying to the Prophet of God "may Allah bless him and grant him salvation" /hadeth number "30" /page"18" / investigation. it's true. but frequently.
*About Amer Bin Abdullah bin Al-Zubair, from his father said:I said to Al-Zubair bin el-aoaam: why I don't hear you talk about the messenger of God "peace be upon him" like I hear the son of Masoud and others and others?! He said: "As for me, I have not separated him since I surrendered, but I have heard from him a word.He said: "Who deliberately lied to me, let them write his seat of fire".
Ibn Majah sunnah / investigation by el-Sheikh al-albani / book / chapter "4" / hadeth number " 36" / page "19". It's true.
Ibn Majah in his sunnah said:
Abu Bakr ibn Abi Sheiba talked to us, saying: We talked to Bin Hashem, about son of aby Laila ,from el-hakam from Abdul Rahman Bin Abi Laila, about Ali, for The Prophet " peace be upon him " said : "Who spoke about me hadeth and he saw "1" It is a lie so, it's one of the liars "2"
Ibn Majah sunnah / investigation by el-Sheikh al-albani / the first chapters / "5" chapter who spoke about The Prophet "may Allah bless him and grant him salvation" hadeth and he see is a lie / hadeth number "38"/ page "19". It's true.
1_ See:Thinkor feel: Believe.
2_One of the liars: the point is narrator to him mention in sin. foot note sunnan ibn Majah / page "19".

* from Abo Hurairah "may Allah bless him" said:said Messenger of Allah "Peace be upon him" "It is enough for one to make a lie to toke with all that has been heard".
Account by Muslim in his introduction / chapter: The discouraging of talking with what he heard / hadeth number "5"/ page "5"/ and Sheikh Mohammad Nasser al-Din al-Albani corrected him in: the true little collector and increase/ second volume/ hadeth number "4483"/ page "827".
And in the novel of Abu Dawood. Number "4992""We have enough sin to toke with all that has been heard".
*Abu_ Dawood said in his Sunna ,We talked about Hafs Bin Omar, saying: We talked sho'aaba Mohammad Bin Al-Husain,He said: "We talked to Ali Bin Hafs," he said, "We talked to sho'aaba, about Khabib Bin Abd Al-Rahman, about Hafs Bin Assem: He said:He said: Ibn Hussein, in his talk about Abu Huraira, that the Prophet (may Allah bless him and grant him salvation) said :"We have enough sin to toke with all that has been heard".
Sunman Abu _Dawood / investigationby el_ Sheikh al_albani. the speaker of age. God rest his soul/"35". Frist book of literature /"88". Chapter: in intensity inlying / hadeth number "4992" / investigation: it's true. The correct series of Hadeths by Sheikh Mohammed Nasir al-Din al-Albani. hadeth number "2025"

Let us caution that we write everything that we have heard or read without investigation and investigation.
"1"Imam Muslim who did not require in the front of his health what he stipulated in his health
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 10-28-2019, 12:41 AM
مدير

Haedphone

ممن نأخذ ديننا ؟

بسم الله والحمد لله والصلاة والسلام على رسول الله
فالمقصود هنا أنني أنصح نفسي وإخواني بالتحري والتثبت فيما ننقُل .
ولنفرق بين الديانة والورع ، وبين التحري في العلم والدِّقة
فقد كان أهلُ العلم قديمًا يصفون الراوي بالعبادةوبالزهد وبالورع ، ومع ذلك لا يقبلون حديثه .

ونقل أيضًا عن بعض أهل العلم أنه قال : أدركت كذا وكذا من أهل المدينة ، لو ائتُمِنَ أحدُهم على بيت مالٍ لَحَفِظَهُ ، لكن لا يصح أن يُرْوَى عنهم لأنهم ليسوا من أهل هذا الشأن . وذلك برغم أمانتهم وديانتهم فكثيرٌ منا لا يفرق بين الديانة والورع ،
وبين التحري في العلم والدِّقة .
فقد نحب الإنسان لورعِهِ وتقواه وصلاحه وعبادته ، فيترتب عليه أن نقبلَ منه كلَّ ما يقول ،وهذا خطأ ،لأن أهلَ التحري هؤلاء قومٌ كأن اللهَ خلقهم للتحري وللتثبت

Let us differentiate between religion and authority, and between investigating science and accuracy.

In the past, the people of science described the Rawi as the worshiper, the ruler, and the fearful, yet they do not accept his talk.

He also quoted some of the people of science saying: "I realized this and so on from the people of the city, if one of them came to a house of money to keep it, but he should not be told about them because they are not people in this regard.Despite their honesty and religion, many of us do not distinguish between religion and fearful.And between the investigation of science and accuracy.
We may love man for his fearful, his piety, his and reformed and his worship.He has to accept everything he says, and this is a mistake.Because these people of inquiry are people, God created them to investigate and prove
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 10-28-2019, 12:43 AM
مدير

Haedphone

الفرق بين الديانة والورع
فكثيرٌ منا لا يفرق بين الديانة والورع ، وبين التحري في العلم والدِّقة .
فقد نحب الإنسان لورعِهِ وتقواه وصلاحه وعبادته ، فيترتب عليه أن نقبلَ منه كلَّ ما يقول ، وهذا خطأ ، لأن أهلَ التحري هؤلاء قومٌ كأن اللهَ خلقهم للتحري وللتثبت
هـذه الكلمات ذكرتني بمقطع صوتي للشيخ العثيمين نبه فيه على مسألة هامة جدًّا عند استقاء المعلومة وضابط هام لهذه العبارة :
فيترتب عليه أن نقبلَ منه كلَّ ما يقول

ولن أقدم لهذا المقطع أكثر من ذلك ولكن أترككم مع تفريغ المقطع الصوتي للشيخ العثيمين : التفريغ قريب جدًّا مـن النقل الحرفي لكلام الشيخ إلا النزر القليل من التصرف لبعض العبارات ،ويرجع للمقطع الصوتي .
أحد محبي الشيخ يلقي قصيدة في حضور الشيخ العثيمين فبدأ هذا الأخ الكريم في الكلام فقال : يا أمتي إن هذا الليل يعقبه فجرٌ وأنوار في الأرض تنتشر والخير مرتقب والفتح منتظر وبصحوة بارك الباري مسيرتها بقية ما بها شوبٌ ولا كدرُ ما دام فينا ابن صالح شيخ صحوتنا بمثله يُرجى التأييد والظَّفَرُ .
فأوقف الشيخ العثيمين القارئ وقال بانفعال : أنا لا أوافق علـى هذا ، لا أوافق ، لأنني لا أريد أن يُرْبَطُ الحقُ بالأشخاص فكل شخص يفنى ، فإذا ربطنا الحق بالأشخاص هذا معناه ، إذا مات قد ييأس الناس فأقول : تُبَدِّل البيتَ بأن تقول : ما دام فينا كتاب الله وسنة رسوله ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ ، هذا طيب .
فقال القارئ : ما دام فينا كتاب الله وسنة رسوله ابن العثيمين فقيه . فأوقف الشيخ العثيمين القارئ وقال بانفعال : لا يا شيخ ! أنا أنصحكم الآن وبعد الآن ، أن لا تجعلوا الحق مربوطًا بالرجال ، فالرجال أولاً يَضِلُّون ، حتى ابن مسعود يقول "من كان مستنًّا ، فليستن بمن مات ، فالحي لا تؤمن عليه الفتنة " فيمكن للإنسان أن يغتر بنفسه أعوذ بالله من ذلك ، ويسلك طرقًا غير صحيحة ولذلك أنا أنصحكم الآن أن لا تجعلوا الحق مقيدًا بالرجال .
الرجل : أولاً : لا يأمن الذلل والفتنة .
وثانيًا : أنه سيموت ، لا أحد يبقى ، قال تعالى " وَمَا جَعَلْنَا لِبَشَرٍ مِّن قَبْلِكَ الْخُلْدَ أَفَإِن مِّتَّ فَهُمُ الْخَالِدُونَ " .سورة الأنبياء / آية : 34 .
وثالثًا : إن بني آدم بشر ، ربما يغتر إذا رأى الناس يبجلونه ويكرمونه ، ويقفون حوله ربما يغتر ويظن أنه معصوم ، ويدعي لنفسه العِصمة ، وأن كل شيء يفعله فهو الحق، وكل طريق يسلكه فهو مشروع ، يحصل بذلك الهلاك ، لذلك امتدح رجل رجلاً عند النبي ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ ، فقال " ويحك ، قطعتَ عنق صاحبك " .
أنا أشكر الأخ مقدمًا ، وإن لم أسمع ما يقوله فيَّ ، على ما يبديه من الشعور نحوي ، وأسأل الله أن يجعلني عند حسن ظنه وأكثر . ا . هـ .
كل منا يتأمل ويستخلص من كلام الشيخ ـ رحمه الله ـ الخير الكثير والمنهج القويم .
المقطع الصوتي

للشيخ محمد بن صالح بن عثيمين
رحمه الله
هنا

difference between religion and the fearful.

So Many of us do not distinguish between religion and fearful, And between the investigation of science and accuracy.

We may love man for his fearful, his piety, his and reformed and his worship.He has to accept everything he says, and this is a mistake.Because these people of inquiry are people, God created them to investigate and prove.

These words reminded me of an audio section of Sheikh al-Uthaymeen in which he warned me about a very important issue when he drew the information and an important restraint for this phrase:

He has to accept everything he says from him.

I will not offer this section more than that, but I leave you with the discharge of the voice clip of Sheikh Al-Uthaymeen:The discharge is very close to the literal transfer of the sheikh's speech but little action is taken for some phrases, and is due to the sound clip.

One of Sheikh's lovers throws a poem in the presence of Sheikh Al-Uthaymin, so this noble brother started to talk, he said:

Oh, my nation, this night is followed by dawn and lights in the earth spread, And the good is expected and the victory is expected,and with the voice of God, God bless her march, the rest of what is done by the impurities and not by the fuss.As long as we have Ibn Saleh, Sheikh,we have a voice like him, please support and forgive.

Sheikh Al-uthaymin stopped by the reader and said angrily: "I do not agree with this, I do not agree.Because I do not want to link the right to people, every person will die, if we link the right to people this means, if he dies, people may despair. So, I say:you have switched the passage to say: So long as we have the Book of Allah and the Sunna of His Messenger " peace be upon him " this is good.

The reader said: As long as we have the Book of God and the Sunna of His Messenger, the son of Al-uthaymin, is faqih. Sheikh Al-uthaymin stopped the reader and said with excitement: No, Sheikh! I advise you now and then, not to make the right tied to men,the men first go down, even the son of Masoud says: "who was take a ideal, you will take ideal from who's die. because the live one does not ensure in sedition".It is possible forHuman beings tempted by themselves god forbid of it. He is taking incorrect ways so I advise you now that you do not make the right restricted to men.

AMan. First: He couldn’t secure in the falsehood and sedition.

And Second: He will die, no one will remain, allah said: "and we granted not to any human being immortality before you then if you die would they live forever?"Surah al_anbiya….34

And Third: That Adam's sons are humans, maybe he will be tempted if he sees people like him and they honored him, and they may hide around him and think that he is infallible, and he claims to himself the deaf.And everything he does is the right, and every way he takes it is legitimate, so he gets the loss.So, he praised man to man with the Prophet " peace be upon him " and said: "come on, you just cut off the neck of your friend".

I thank the brother in advance, and if I don't hear what he says to me, for what he feels like me, and ask God to make me when he thinks well and more.END.

All of us hope and get rid of Sheikh's words " may God have mercy on him " much good and good approaches.
*The link of the audio clip.

For Sheikh Mohammed bin Saleh bin ou'thaymin.

" may God have mercy on him "

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 10-28-2019, 12:47 AM
مدير

Haedphone

الاستئناس بكلام العلماء
سبق أن قلنا :
سيأتي الاستئناس بكلام العلماء في هذا إن شاء الله
وذلك عند الكلام عن أهمية التخريج والتحقيق في المجلس التاسع ويشهد لما سقناه ما ورد على هذين الموضعين :
الأول : للشيخ محمد بن صالح بن عثيمين ـ رحمه الله ـ تحت عنوان : الأمهات الست :
والثاني : اختصار علوم الحديث لأبي الفداء إسماعيل بن عمر بن كثير ـ رحمه الله ـ :
خاصة ما ورد تحت عنوان مَسَائِل تَتَعَلَّقُ بِالْحَدِيثِ الصَّحِيحِ
وهذه قطوف مستخلصة من الموضعَينِ المشار إليهما .
* * البخاري ومسلم اشترطا على نفسيهما الصحة في صحيحيهما .

* * سنن النسائي :
ألف النسائي ـ رحمه الله ـ كتابه " السنن الكبرى " وضمَّنه الصحيح ، والمعلول ، ثم اختصره في كتاب " السنن الصغرى " ، وسماه " المجتبَى " ، جمع فيه الصحيح عنده ، وهو المقصود بما ينسب إلى رواية النسائي من حديث .
و " المجتبى " أقل السنن حديثًا ضعيفًا ، ورجلاً مجروحًا ، ودرجته بعد " الصحيحين " ، فهو ـ من حيث الرجال ـ مقدم على " سنن أبي داود والترمذي ؛ لشدة تحري مؤلفه في الرجال ، قال الحافظ ابن حجر ـ رحمه الله ـ : كم من رجل أخرج له أبو داود والترمذي تجنب النسائي إخراج حديثه ، بل تجنب إخراج حديثه جماعة في الصحيحين " . ا . هـ .

** سنن ابن ماجه :
أقل رتبة من " السنن " : " سنن النسائي وأبي داود والترمذي " ، حتى كان من المشهور أن ما انفرد به ابن ماجه يكون ضعيفًا غالبًا إلا أن الحافظ ابن حجر قال :
ليس الأمر في ذلك على إطلاقه باستقرائي ، وفي الجملة ففيه أحاديث كثيرة منكرة ، والله المستعان .ا . هـ .
وقال الذهبي : فيه مناكير وقليل من الموضوعات . ا . هـ
وقال السيوطي : إنه تفرد بإخراج الحديث عن رجال متهمين بالكذب وسرقة الأحاديث ، وبعض تلك الأحاديث ، لا تُعرف إلا من جهتهم . ا.هـ .

* * مُوَطَّأ مالك : وَقَدْ اِعْتَنَى النَّاسُ بِكِتَابِهِ - اَلْمُوَطَّأِ -وَعَلَّقُوا عَلَيْهِ كُتُبًا جَمًّةً وَمِنْ أَجْوَدِ ذَلِكَ :كِتَابا: اَلتَّمْهِيدِ ، وَاَلاِسْتِذْكَارِ ، لِلشِّيْخِ أَبِي عُمَرَ ابْنِ عَبْدِ الْبَرِّ النَّمْرِيِّ الْقُرْطُبِيِّ ، ـ رَحِمَهُ اللهُ ـ هَذَا مَعَ مَا فِيهِ مِنَ الأَحَادِيثِ الْمُتَّصِلَةِ الصَّحِيحَةِ وَالْمُرْسَلَةِ وَالْمُنْقَطِعَةِ ، وَالْبَلاغَاتِ اللاتِي لا تَكَادُ تُوجَدُ مُسْنَدَةً إِلا عَلَى نُدُورٍ .

* * مُسْنَدُ الإِمَامِ أَحْمَدَ : وَأَمَّا قَوْلُ الْحَافِظِ أَبِي مُوسَى مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ أَبِي بَكْرٍ الْمَدِينيَّ عَنْ مُسْنَدِ الإِمَامِ أَحْمَدَ إِنَّهُ صَحِيحٌ ، فَقَوْلٌ ضَعِيفٌ ، فَإِنَّ فِيهِ أَحَادِيثَ ضَعِيفَةً ، بَلْ وَمَوْضُوعَةً ، كَأَحَادِيثِ فَضَائِلِ مَرْوٍ ، وَعَسْقَلانَ ، وَالْبَرْثِ الأَحْمَرِ عِنْدَ حِمْصٍ ، وَغَيْرِ ذَلِكَ ، كَمَا قَدْ نَبَّهَ عَلَيْهِ طَائِفَةٌ مِنَ الْحُفَّاظِ .
ثُمَّ إِنَّ الإِمَامَ أَحْمَدَ قَدْ فَاتَهُ فِي كِتَابِهِ هَذَا ـ مَعَ أَنَّهُ لاَ يُوَازِيهِ مُسْنَدٌ فِي كَثْرَتِهِ وَحُسْنِ سِيَاقَتِهِ ـ أَحَادِيثُ كَثِيرَةٌ جِدًّا ، بَلْ قَدْ قِيلَ إِنَّهُ لَمْ يَقَعْ لَهُ جَمَاعَةٌ مِنْ الصَّحَابَةِ الَّذِينَ فِي الصَّحِيحَيْنِ قَرِيبًا مِنْ مِائَتَيْنِ .
* * اَلْكُتُبُ الْخَمْسَةُ وَغَيْرُهَا : وَهَكَذَا قَوْلُ الْحَافِظِ أَبِي طَاهِرٍ السَّلَفِيِّ فِي الأُصُولِ الْخَمْسَةِ ، يَعْنِي الْبُخَارِيَّ وَمُسْلِمًا وَسُنَنَ أَبِي دَاوُدَ وَاَلتِّرمِذِيِّ وَالنَسَائِيِّ إِنَّهُ اِتَّفَقَ عَلى صِحَّتِهَا(1) عُلَمَاءُ الْمَشْرِقِ وَاْلمَغْرِبِ تَسَاهُلٌ مِنْهُ وَقَدْ أَنْكَرَهُ اِبْنُ الصَّلاَحِ وَغَيْرُهُ ، قَالَ اِبْنُ الصَّلاَحِ وَهِيَ مع ذَلِكَ أَعْلَى رُتْبَةً مِنْ كُتُبِ الْمَسَانِيدِ كَمُسْنَدِ عَبْدِ بْنِ حُمَيْدٍ ، وَالدَّارِمِيِّ ، وَأَحْمَدَ بْنِ حَنْبَلٍ ، وَأَبِي يَعْلَى ، وَالْبَزَّارِ ، وَأَبِي دَاوُدَ الطَّيَالِسِيِّ ، وَالْحَسَنِ بْنِ سُفْيَانَ ، وَإِسْحَاقَ بْنِ رَاهْوَيْهِ ، وَعُبَيْدِ اللهِ بْنِ مُوسَى ، وَغَيْرِهِمْ ؛ لأَنَّهُمْ يَذْكُرُونَ عَنْ كُلِّ صَحَابِيِّ مَا يَقَعُ لَهُمْ مِنْ حَدِيثِهِ .
( 1 ) مما قيل عن مدلول هذه العبارة :
اتفق علماء المشرق والمغرب على صحة هذه الكتب ، أي اتفقوا على صحة نسبتها إلى مصنفيها ومؤلفيها ، وأنه لم يُزَدْ فيها ولم يُنْقص . فلا نشك في أن هذا الكتاب الذي بين أيدينا هو كتاب الإمام البخاري ، ولا نشك أن هذا الكتاب الذي بين أيدينا هو كتاب الترمذي ، ..... وهكذا باقي الكتب .

familiarize themselves with the word of scientists.

Previously that we said:
familiarize themselves with the word of scientists will come as god will.
This is when speaking of the importance of graduation and investigation in the Ninth Council and is a testimony to what we have mentioned on these two issues:
The first thing for Muhammad ibn Salih ibn al-Uthaymeen "may Allah have mercy on him" titled: The six mothers.

And second:
Shortening of hadeth science for aby al_fedaa Ismail Bin Omar Bin katheer." may God have mercy on him ":

In particular, what is mentioned under the heading of issues related to the right hadeth.
This is a point drawn from the two topics referred to.
**Al-Bukhari and Muslimstipulated themselves health in their health.
**sunnan el_nsaee:
Al_nsaee" may God have mercy on him" wrote his book:"The Great sunnah" and guaranteed with the true.And effect one, then summarized him in the book "Little sunnah".He called him "Al-Mujtabe ", in which he collected the right thing with him, and he meant what was attributed to al_nsaee novel from a talk.

And The "Al-Mujtabe" is less sunnan weak, and awounded man, and his degree after "the two correct",He is, in terms of men, presented to "the Abu _Dawood and Al-Termazi, For some of his writings in men, Al-Hafez Ibn Hajar said " may God have mercy on him":How many men Abu Dawood and Al-Termazi got out of al_nsaee's speech, and even avoided making his speech a group in the two health's.END.
**sunnan ibn Majah.
It’s the lees rank than from "al_sunnan" "sunnan al_nsaee, Abu_ Dawood and al_termazi,it is also known that what Ibn Majah alone is often weak, but Al-Hafez Ibn Hajar said:

It is not in this matter that I give it extrapolationin the sentence, there are many conversations that are forbidden, and God is the beneficiary. END.

And al_zahaby said:There are many snakes and few topics. END.

And el_seyoty said: He is alone talking about men accused of lying and stealing the talk, and some of those conversations, are known only from their own side. END.

**Muta Malik: and People took care of his book "al_muta"They commented on him with a great book and one of the best of thatBook: Boot up, memorizing. forSheikh Abby Omar ibn Abdul Barr Al-Namri" may God have mercy on him", This is the case with the correct, authoritative, and partial related conversations, and the reports that are based only on rare.

**Imam Ahmad's datum:and say al-Hadith Abu Musa Muhammad bin Abi Bakr al-Mandi about Imam Ahmad's datum it's true, The word is weak, There are weak, even substantive, conversations, As the virtues of Maru, Ashkelon, The red Barras in Homs, and so on, as a group of preservation has warned him.

Then Imam Ahmed he's missing in his book, although he is not equal to one who is much in his intensity and good in his style. there are very many conversations, it is said that he did not have a group of companions who are in the health close to two hundred.

**The five books and others: And thus al-Hafiz al-Tahir al-Salafi said in the five origins, he mean's:

Al-Bukhari, Muslim, sunnan Abu _Dawood, Al-Termazi and al_nsaee.It was agreed upon by the scholars of the"1" East and the West, who were lenient and denied by Ibn al-Sallah and others, Ibn al-Salah said: however, the highest rank of predicating books, as a predicate Abd bin Hamid, al-Daoramy, and Ahmad bin Hanbal, and aby yalaa, the bazar, aby Dawood el_talesy, Hassan ibn Sufyan, Isaac ibn Rahway, Obaid Allah bin Musa, and others.Because they mention About each journalist who is talking to them.

"1" What was said about the meaning of this phrase:

The scientists of the East and the West agreed on the authenticity of these books, This means that they agreed on the authenticity of their ratio to their factory and equipment, He did not increase it and did not decrease, so we do not doubt that this book, which has been in our hands, is the Book of Imam Bukhari, and we do not doubt that this book, which has been in our hands is the book of Al-Termazi……….and so the rest of the books
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 10-28-2019, 12:48 AM
مدير

Haedphone

مستخلص

يستخلص مما سبق أن أحاديث البخاري ومسلم إجمالًا يمكن الاستشهاد بها دون البحث عن تحقيقها أما ما عداهما فلابد قبل الاستشهاد بأحاديثهم البحث والتنقيب عن تحقيقها ، لتمييز صحيحها من سقيمها .
كيفية تطبيق ذلك عمليًا عندما نتعامل مع الحديث النبوي ، من سُبل ذلك بداية لابد من التأكد من مخرج الحديث أي التأكد من العزو الدقيق ، فإذا كتب بجانب الحديث رواه البخاري أو مسلم مثلاً ، لابد من الرجوع لكتاب البخاري أو مسلم للتأكد من وجود الحديث في السنة المشار إليها ، ليس كأصل للحديث فقط بل بمراجعة ألفاظه ليكون عزوك دقيقًا .
* ثم إن كان في غير البخاري ومسلم ، بعد الخطوة السابقة ، لابد من البحث عن تحقيق الحديث ، هل هو مقبول أم مردود ؟
* وسبل هذه الخطوات ميسرة ، إما بالرجوع للكتب المحققة أو الرجوع للموسوعات ، والمكتبات ، والمواقع التي تهتم بالتحقق .
ومما يعينك على ذلك :
* * مكتبة الشيخ محمد ناصر الدين الألباني الإصدار الأول ـ رحمه الله ـ حَمِّلْهَا على جهازك وابحث ، عن الحديث ، واعلم أهو مقبول أم مردود قبل كتابته دون الاحتياج لدخول الشبكة العنكبوتية " الإنترنت " وهذا رابط تحميلها وعليه شرح كيفية البحث فيها * هنا *

ولكن أضيف إضافة بسيطة وهامة وهي بعد البحث على الحديث بالطريقة المشروحة على الرابط ، اضغط على عبارة " عرض كامل"
وذلك لتحصل على عرض تفصيلي لاسم الكتاب والباب و ..... للحديث المطلوب
أو

هنا

أو

هنا
أو
هنا

أو
هنا

كيفية البحث عن تحقيق حديث في موقع الدرر السنية
نفتح الموسوعة الحديثية من هنا

سنجد خانة على اليمين مكتوب فيها البحث في الموسوعة وبجانبها عدسة
نكتب في هذه الخانة كلمة البحث ،

ولتكن: *أول ما يحاسب

وفي حالة اختيارك للبحث المتقدم ستظهر لك نافذة بها اختيارات:
*درجة الحديث:
لو أردنا النتيجة تكون بالأحاديث المقبولة فقط ليس لنا سوى اختيار:
أحاديث حكم المحدثون عليها بالصحة، ونحو ذلك

*نطاق البحث:
جميع الأحاديث
*طريقة البحث:
نكبس على السهم الذي بجانبها ونختار بحث مطابق

*تثبيت خيارات:
نشير بسهم الفأرة ونكبس على زرها الأيسر لتظهر علامة بجانب تثبيت الخيارات مهما تجددت الصفحة
*المحدث :
لابد من اختيار محدِّث وليكن الألباني أو الشيخ مقبل أو البخاري أومسلم

*الكتاب :
نختار الجميع ،أي جميع كتب المحدث الذي اخترناه

ثم نكبس على شكل العدسة
فتظهر نتائج البحث
هنا

البطاقات هنا.
* هنا *
ملف فيديو شرح كيفية البحث عن حديث وتحقيقه في موقع الدرر السنية

Extracted
He concludes from the above the Hadith of Bukhari and Muslim in general They can be cited without seeking to achieve them as for what else, it is necessary before quoting their researchers to search for and search for their investigation.to recognize the rightful from the weak.How this is applied in practice when we deal with the Prophet's Hadith. One way to do this is to make sure that the way out of the conversation is to make sure that the precise attribution is made, if the Hadith writes his accounts, or a Muslim, for example, then it is necessary to refer to the book of Al-Bukhari or Muslim to make sure that there is the hadeth in el_sunnah referred to. Not only as a origin of the hadeth, but also a review of its adversity to be an accurate one.
*If he was in non-Bukhari and Muslim, after the previous step, he must seek to achieve the talk, is it acceptable or is it a return?
*The methods of these steps are easy, either by reference to the books obtained or by reference to the encyclopedia, libraries, and sites concerned with the investigation.
It's was appointed you on that:
**Library of Sheikh Mohammad Nasir al-Din al-Albani First Edition"may God have mercy on him" Load it on your device and search, for speech And I know what is acceptable or what is returned before writing it without the need to enter the web "the Internet". "This is a link to download and therefore explains how to search it.

*HERE*
But I added a simple and important addition after searching for the talk in the way described on the link, click on the phrase "full view" to get a detailed view of the name of the book, the chapter, and …... To hadeth you needed.
Or

*HERE*

Or

*HERE*

Or

*HERE*

Or

*HERE*

How to search for a recent investigation at the Sunni Dorr site?

We open the new encyclopedia from …. HERE.

We will find a place on the right where the search is written in the encyclopedia with a lens on its side.

In this box we write the word search,

Let such say: the first thing holds accountable

If you choose Advanced Search, you will see a window with choices:

*the class of hadeth.

If we want the result, we would only have acceptable talks, we would have chosen:

Talk of the judgment of those who talk about it with health, and so on.

*scope of research:

all hadeth

*the way of research:

Click on the arrow next to it and select a matching search.

*installation of choices:

Point out the mouse arrow and click on the left button to see a sign next to installing options no matter what the page renewal.

*the speakers:

You must choose a speaker Let be the Albanian or the Sheikh mokbel or Bukhari or Muslim.

*the book:

We choose everyone, that is, all the speakar books we have chosen.

Then we press on the shape of the lens.

results of the research are shown.

*HERE*

Card's HERE

A video explaining how to search for and make a speech at the site of the Sunni Darr is:

*HERE*
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 10-28-2019, 12:50 AM
مدير

وقفة أخيرة

لتتم الفائدة مما سبق أسرد واقعة هامة أتذكرها دائمًا لأتثبت على هذا النحو فالحق أنه لي تجربة لم ولن أنساها ما حييت كنت يومًا أقوم بتجميع أدلة مسألة علمية معينة ( دليل ميراث الجدة ) فأشار علي أحدهم بكتاب معين لمؤلف وراءه أمة تتلقى عنه هذا العلم الذي أبحث فيه ( علم المواريث ) ، وقيل إنه أكثر من مفيد ، فسعدت جدًا لفوزي بمزيد مراجع تيسر علي البحث واقتنيت الكتاب ، وبدأت أتعامل معه ضمن المراجع الأخرى وأثناء بحثي وقعت في يدي مسألة هامة التي سبق الإشارة إليها ، وكنت لا أجد لها دليل صريح صحيح ، ووقعت المفاجأة السارة في ظاهرها وجدت في هذا الكتاب المشار إليه المسألة المطلوبة ودليلها ، في الصحيحين !!! متفق عليه !!! وهممت بكتابة ما فزت به ولكن اللطيف الكريم رزقني وقفة كنت أعتبرها تحصيل حاصل ، دقة لن تقدم ولن تؤخر ولكن قربى إلى الله تيسيرًا لمن بعدي للحصول على أصل المعلومة ،أحضرت كتاب صحيح البخاري وبحث عن الحديث الذي ذكره صاحب الكتاب السابق التنويه عنه ، أنه في الصحيحين ، وأعياني البحث ، ثم قلت لعلي أنجح في البحث عنه في صحيح مسلم ، وأخذت في البحث حتى أعياني ، وأصابني اليأس وأخيرًا ، رجعت لنفس النقطة وهي أن الحديث موجود بالفعل ولكن في " ضعيف أبي داود " .
* قال أبو داود في سننه : حدثنا محمد بن عبد العزيز بن أبي رزمة ؛قال:أخبرني أبي؛قال:حدثنا عبيد الله أبو المنيب العتكي؛ عن ابن بريدة عن أبيه " أن النبي ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ جعل للجدة السدس إذا لم يكن دونها أم " .
سنن أبي داود / تحقيق الشيخ محمد ناصر الدين الألباني ـ رحمه الله ـ / كتاب : الفرائض / باب : في الجدة / حديث رقم : 2895 /التحقيق : ضعيف .
الحمد لله. كدت أنقل حديث عن رسولي ـ صلى الله عليه وعلى آله وسلم ـ وهو كذب أصابني الرعب الشديد ، والامتنان للرحمن أن قدر لي النجاة من هذا البلاء... هنا تذكرت قوله صلى الله عليه وسلم :
** قال أبو داود في سننه : حدثنا حفص بن عمر ، قال : حدثنا شعبة ح وحدثنا محمد بن الحسين ، قال : حدثنا علي بن حفص ، قال : حدثنا شعبة ، عن خبيب بن عبد الرحمن ، عن حفص بن عاصم : قال : قال : ابن حسين في حديثه عن أبي هريرة ، أن النبي ـ صلى الله عليه وعلى آله وسلم ـ قال " كفى بالمرء إثمًا أن يحدث بكل ما سمع " .سنن أبي داود / تحقيق الشيخ محمد ناصر الدين الألباني . محدث العصر ـ رحمه الله ـ / كتاب : الأدب / باب : في التشديد في الكذب / حديث رقم : 4992 / التحقيق : صحيح .
" سلسلة الأحاديث الصحيحة للشيخ محمد ناصر الدين الألباني : حديث رقم : 2025 " .
فهذه وقفة لنشعر بأهمية ما دندنا حوله وأسهبنا لأهميته

والحمد لله رب العالمين .
To do this, I would like to list an important fact that I always remember in order to prove this way, as I have the right to have an experience that I have not and will not forget, as long as I am gathering evidence of a particular scientific issue "Evidence of the inheritance of the grandmother" He referred to one of them with a specific book for a writer behind it, a nation that receives this science that he studied "science of the inheritance", It was said that it was more than useful, I was very pleased to see more references made to my research and book acquisition, and I started to deal with him among the other references and during my research I took up an important issue already mentioned, and I did not find a right frank evidence, and The good surprise took place on its face and I found in this The book referred to is the issue required and its evidence. In the two right's!!!! agreed-upon!!!! I was accused of writing what I won, but the noble gentle gave me a pause that I considered a result, Accuracy will not go and will not be delayed, but proximity to God to facilitate those who are far away to obtain the origin of the information, I brought a true Bukhari's book and looked for the talk cited by the author's previous mention of it, that it is in fact correct, and I am seeking research, than I said I might was successful in searching for him in a true Muslim, and I started searching until my eyes, and I became desperate and finally, I returned to the same point, which is that the talk is already there but in a "weak of Abu _Dawood".
*Abu _Dawood said in his sunnan:We talked to Muhammad bin Abd al-Aziz bin Abi rozmah. he said:My father told me: 'Ubaid Allah Abu al-Munib al-Atka'i talked to us, from abo Brida from his father:"The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, made the grandmother A sixth if one does not have mother"
Sunnan Abu_ Dawood / The investigation of Sheikh Mohammad Nasser al-Din al-Albani" may God have mercy on him" /book: of obligations / chapter: in grand mother / hadeth number "2895" /investigation is weak
Thank God. I was about to talk about my messenger " peace be upon him " a lie that caused me great panic, I am grateful for god that I have been able to survive this scourge... Here you mentioned his saying "peace be upon him":
*Abu_ Dawood said in his Sunna ,We talked about Hafs Bin Omar, saying: We talked sho'aaba Mohammad Bin Al-Husain,He said: "We talked to Ali Bin Hafs," he said, "We talked to sho'aaba, about Khabib Bin Abd Al-Rahman, about Hafs Bin Assem: He said:He said: Ibn Hussein, in his talk about Abu Huraira, that the Prophet "may Allah bless him and grant him salvation" said :"We have enough sin to toke with all that has been heard".
Sunman Abu _Dawood / investigationby el_ Sheikh al_albani. the speaker of age. " may God have mercy on him"/"35". Frist book of literature /"88". Chapter: in intensity inlying / hadeth number "4992" / investigation: it's true. The correct series of Hadith's by Sheikh Mohammed Nasir al-Din al-Albani. hadeth number "2025"
This is a pause to feel the importance of what we have condemned and contributed to his importance.
And thank god lord of universes.

THE END
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة