قديم 05-21-2020, 03:50 AM
الصورة الرمزية أم أبي التراب
أم أبي التراب أم أبي التراب غير متواجد حالياً
مدير

تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2010
المشاركات: 4,016
Haedphone

* التهنئة بالعيد :
لا بأسَ بالتهنئةِ بالعيدِ، وهذا باتِّفاقِ المذاهبِ الفقهيَّةِ الأربعةِ: الحَنَفيَّة ، والمالِكيَّة ، والشافعيَّة، والحَنابِلَة .

قَالَ الإمام أَحْمَدُ رحمه الله : وَلا بَأْسَ أَنْ يَقُولَ الرَّجُل لِلرَّجُلِ يَوْمَ الْعِيدِ : تَقَبَّلَ اللَّهُ مِنَّا وَمِنْك . نقله ابن قدامة في "المغني" .
وجاء في "الفتاوى الكبرى" لشيخ الإسلام ابن تيمية عن سؤالٍ يقول: هَل التَّهْنِئَةُ فِي العِيدِ وَمَا يَجْرِي عَلَى أَلْسِنَةِ النَّاسِ: "عِيدُك مُبَارَكٌ" وَمَا أَشْبَهَهُ, هَلْ لَهُ أَصْلٌ فِي الشَّرِيعَةِ أو لا؟ وَإِذَا كَانَ لَهُ أَصْلٌ فِي الشَّرِيعَةِ، فَمَا الَّذِي يُقَالُ؟
فأجاب "أَمَّا التَّهنئة يوم العيد بقول بَعضهم لبعضٍ إذا لَقِيَهُ بعد صلاةِ العيدِ: تَقَبَّلَ اللَّهُ مِنَّا وَمِنْكُمْ, وَأَحَالَهُ اللَّهُ عَلَيْك, وَنحو ذلك, فهذا قد رُوِيَ عن طائفةٍ من الصَّحابةِ أَنَّهم كانوا يفعلُونهُ وَرخَّصَ فِيهِ الأئمَّةُ, كأحمد وغيره"؛2/ 228..
ولعمومُ الأدلَّةِ في مشروعيَّةِ التهنئةِ لِمَا يَحدُثُ مِن نِعمةٍ، أو يَندفِعُ من نِقمةٍ، ومِن ذلك: ما جاءَ في قِصَّة كعبِ بنِ مالكٍ لَمَّا تَخلَّفَ عن غزوةِ تبوك، فإنَّه لَمَّا بُشِّرَ بقَبولِ تَوبتِه ومضَى إلى النبيِّ صلَّى اللهُ عليه وسلَّم "فَقَامَ طَلْحَةُ بنُ عُبَيْدِ اللهِ يُهَرْوِلُ حتَّى صَافَحَنِي وَهَنَّأَنِي"الحديث"
". الموسوعة الفقهية كِتابُ الصَّلاةِ -البابُ الثاني عشر: صَلاة العِيدَينِ-الفَصْلُ الثَّاني: آدابُ يَومِ العِيدِ هنا -
وسُئِلَ الشيخ ابن عثيمين عن حكم التهنئة بالعيد؟ وهل لها صيغة مُعينة؟
فأجاب "التهنئة بالعيد جائزة، وليس لها تهنئة مخصوصة؛ بل ما اعتاده الناسُ، فهو جائز، ما لم يكن إثمًا "مجموع فتاوى ابن عثيمين" 16/ 208. هنا-
* عدم التحرج في التوسع في الأكل والشرب واللهو المباح
تشرع التوسعة على الأهل والعيال في أيام العيد بأنواع ما يحصل لهم به بسط النفس وترويح البدن بما أحل الله ، وهذا من هديه صلى الله عليه وسلم ومحاسن شريعته .
ومما يدلُّ على هذا ما روته أم المؤمنين عائشة ـ رضي الله عنها ـ قالت : دخل عليَّ رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم وعندي جاريتان تغنيان بغناء بُعاث ، فاضطجع على الفراش ، وحوَّل وجهه ، ودخل أبو بكر فانتهرني ، وقال : مِزمارةُ الشيطان عند النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم ؟! فأقبل عليه رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم فقال " دعهما " ، فلما غفل غمزتهما فخرجتا . رواه البخاري ومسلم .

فلما غفل غمزتهما فخرجتا: دلالة على أنها مع ترخيص النبي ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ لها في ذلك راعت خاطر أبيها وخشيت غضبه عليها فأخرجتهما .
* عن أنس بن مالك ، قال" كانَ لأهْلِ الجاهليَّةِ يومانِ في كلِّ سنَةٍ يلعَبونَ فيها فلَمَّا قدمَ النَّبيُّ صلَّى اللَّهُ عليهِ وسلَّمَ المدينةَ قالَ"كانَ لَكُم يومانِ تلعَبونَ فيهِما وقد أبدلَكُمُ اللَّهُ بِهِما خيرًا منهُما يومَ الفطرِ ، ويومَ الأضحى"الراوي : أنس بن مالك-المحدث : الألباني-المصدر : صحيح النسائي -الصفحة أو الرقم: 1555 خلاصة حكم المحدث : صحيح

"وَكانَ يَوْمُ عِيدٍ يَلْعَبُ السُّودَانُ بالدَّرَقِ وَالحِرَابِ، فَإِمَّا سَأَلْتُ رَسولَ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللهُ عليه وسلَّمَ، وإمَّا قالَ: تَشْتَهِينَ تَنْظُرِينَ، فَقالَتْ: نَعَمْ، فأقَامَنِي وَرَاءَهُ، خَدِّي علَى خَدِّهِ، ويقولُ: دُونَكُمْ بَنِي أَرْفِدَةَ، حتَّى إذَا مَلِلْتُ، قالَ: حَسْبُكِ، قُلتُ: نَعَمْ، قالَ: فَاذْهَبِي " . صحيح البخاري / 13ـ كتاب : العيدين / 2 ـ باب : الحراب والدَّرق يوم العيد / حديث رقم : 950 / ص : 109 .
دُونَكُمْ: بمعنى الإغراء ، وفيه إذن وتنهيض لهم وتنشيط .
بَنِي أَرْفِدَةَ: قيل هو لقب للحبشة .
* عن عائشة دَخَلَ عَلَيَّ أَبُو بَكْرٍ وَعِندِي جَارِيَتَانِ مِن جَوَارِي الأنْصَارِ، تُغَنِّيَانِ بما تَقَاوَلَتْ به الأنْصَارُ، يَومَ بُعَاثَ، قالَتْ: وَليسَتَا بمُغَنِّيَتَيْنِ، فَقالَ أَبُو بَكْرٍ: أَبِمَزْمُورِ الشَّيْطَانِ في بَيْتِ رَسولِ اللهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عليه وَسَلَّمَ؟ وَذلكَ في يَومِ عِيدٍ، فَقالَ رَسولُ اللهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عليه وَسَلَّمَ: يا أَبَا بَكْرٍ إنَّ لِكُلِّ قَوْمٍ عِيدًا، وَهذا عِيدُنَا."صحيح مسلم / 8 ـ كتاب : صلاة العيدين / 4ـ باب : الرخصة في اللعب الذي لا معصية فيه ، في أيام العيد / حديث رقم : 16 ـ 892 / ص : 210 .

تَقَاوَلَتْ به الأنْصَارُ: أي قال بعضهم لبعض من فخر أو هجاء
بُعَاثَ : اسم حصن للأوس، ويوم بعاث يوم مشهور من أيام العرب كانت فيه مقتلة عظيمة للأوس .
وَليسَتَا بمُغَنِّيَتَيْنِ: ليس الغناء عادة لهما ؛ ولا هما معروفتان به .
والعرب تسمي الإنشاد : غناء وليس هو من الغناء المختلف فيه ، بل هو مباح .

أَبِمَزْمُورِ الشَّيْطَانِ :الزمير : الصوت الحسن . ويطلق على الغناء وإضافته إلى الشيطان من جهة أنها تلهي ، فقد تشغل القلب عن الذكر .
وفيه أن مواضع الصالحين ، وأهل الفضل تنزه عن الهوى واللغو ونحوه ، وإن لم يكن فيه إثم .
وفيه أن التابع للكبير إذا رأى بحضرته ما يستنكر ، أو لا يليق بمجلس الكبير ينكره ، ولا يكون بهذا افتياتًا . على الكبير ، بل هو أدب ، ورعاية حرمة ، وإجلال للكبير من أن يتولى ذلك بنفسه .
وإنما سكت النبي ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ ؛ لأنه مباح لهن ، وتسجى بثوبه ، وحول وجهه إعراضًا عن اللهو ، ولئلا يستحيين فيقطعن ما هو مباح لهن ، وكان هذا من رأفته ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ وحلمه وحسن خُلقه .
الجارية : الحديثة السن .
والدليل على مشروعية التوسع في الطعام :
* عن نُبَيْشَةَ المُدنيِّ قال : قال رسول الله ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم " أيامُ التشريقِ أيامُ أكْلٍ ، وشُرْبٍ ، وذِكْرِ اللهِ"الراوي : نبيشة الخير الهذلي -المحدث : الألباني -المصدر : صحيح الجامع -الصفحة أو الرقم: 2689 خلاصة حكم المحدث : صحيح.

Congratulations on Eid.

It’s okay to congratulation on Eid, this is in agreement with the four doctrines of Hanafi, Maliki, Shafaiya, and Hanbali.

Al_Imam Ahmed “may god rest his soul” said:
It’s okay to say a man to the man on the day of Eid, God accepts from us and from you.
He was transferred by Ibn Qadama in “Al-Mughni”.
And the “Grand Fatwas” of Sheikh al-Islam Abn Taymiyyah came about a question that says:
Are congratulations on Eid and what is going on people's tongues “Your Blessed Eid” and the like, does it have an origin in the Shariah or not? And if it has any origin in the Shariah, what is said?
He replied:
As for congratulations on eid day, they say to each other if they meet him after eid prayers, “God accepts from us and from you” and “God will return him to you” and so on, this has been narrated by a group of Sahaba that they were doing and the imams such as Ahmad and others have licensed them.
“2.228”.
And for the general evidence in the legitimacy of congratulations for the grace that is happening, or rushing out of a curse, and from that:
What is mentioned in the story of Kaaba Abn Malik when he left the conquest of Tabuk, when he preached to accept his repentance and went to the Prophet “peace be upon him”:
“Talha Abn Ubaid Allah ran towards me after standing up and shook hands with me and congratulated me”.
Doctrinal Encyclopedia / the book of: pray / chapter “12”: the Eid’s prayer / part “2”: Etiquette on Eid Day.
Elsheikh Abn Al_Athaimin was asked about the ruling on congratulating the holiday? Does it have a particular formula?
And he replied:
“Congratulations on eid is a prize and it has no special congratulations, but what people are used to is permissible, unless it is a sin”.
“Total fatwas of Abn Al_Athaimin”: “16.208”.
Allowing for the expansion of eating, drinking and playing permissible:
The expansion of the family and children in the days of Eid allows them to the kinds of what happens to them by spreading the soul and comforting the body with what God has done, and this is one of the guiding of the prophet “peace be upon him”, and the merits of his law.
And this is evidenced by what the mother of the believers Aisha “god bless her” has told, and she said:
“Allah's Messenger “peace be upon him” came to my house while two girls were singing beside me the songs of Buath “a story about the war between the two tribes of the Ansar, the Khazraj and the Aus, before Islam”. The Prophet “peace be upon him” lay down and turned his face to the other side. Then Abo Bakr came and spoke to me harshly saying, "Musical instruments of Satan near the Prophet “peace be upon him”? Allah's Messenger “peace be upon him” turned his face towards him and said, "Leave them." When Abu Bakr became inattentive, I signaled to those girls to go out and they left”.
Narrator by: El_Bukhari & Muslim.
*About Anas Abn Malek, said:
“The people of the Jahiliya had two days each year when they would play. When the Messenger of Allah “peace be upon him” came to Al-Madinah he said: You had two days when you would play, but Allah “peace be upon him” has given Muslims something instead that is better than them: the day of Al-Fitr and the day of Al-Adha”.
Narrator by: Anas Abn Malek / the speaker: al_albani / the source: hadith al_nasai / page or number: “1555” / Summary of the speaker’s judgment: it’s true.
“And It was the day of Eid, and the Black people were playing with shields and spears; so, either I requested the Prophet “peace be upon him” or he asked me whether I would like to see the display. I replied in the affirmative. Then the Prophet “peace be upon him” made me stand behind him and my cheek was touching his cheek and he was saying, "Carry on! Oh, Bani Arfida, till I got tired. The Prophet “peace be upon him” asked me, “Are you satisfied “Is that sufficient for you”? I replied in the affirmative and he told me to leave”.
Hadith El_Bukhari / “13” the book of: the two feasts / “2” chapter: A display of spears and shields on Eid Festival day / hadith number: “950” / page: “109”.
*About Aisha:
“Abo Bakr came to see me and I had two girls with me from among the girls of the Ansar and they were singing what the Ansar recited to one another at the Battle of Buath. They were not, however, singing girls. Upon this Abo Bakr said: What I “the playing of” this wind instrument of Satan in the house of the Messenger of Allah “peace be upon him” and this too on Eid day? Upon this the Messenger of Allah “peace be upon him” said: Abo Bakr, every people have a festival and it is our festival”.
Hadith Muslim / “8” the book of: the two feasts prayer / “4” chapter: Concession Allowing Play That Involves No Disobedience During……… / hadith number: “892.16” / page: “210”.
And that the positions of the righteous, and the people of the merit they far away from the passion, the Balderdash and so on, even if there is no sin in it.
And in it the follower of the great if he sees in his presence what he denounces or it is not befitting the council of the great to deny it and not be proud of the big one but it is literature and care of sanctity and honor for the elder to take care of it himself.
But the Prophet “peace be upon him” was silent because he is allowed for them and he grabbed his clothes and around his face in opposition to play and lest they be ashamed so that they will cut what is permissible for them and this was from his kindness “peace be upon him”, and his nipple and his good morality.
And the proof of the legality of food expansion:
*About Nubaishah Al-Madney said:
The messenger of god “peace be upon him” said:
“The days of Tashriq are days of eating, drinking and remembering of Allah”.
Narrator by: Nubaishah Al-Hudhali / the speaker: al_albani / the source: the correct of the collector / page or number: “2689” / Summary of the speaker’s judgment: it’s true.
- هنا -
رد مع اقتباس